10

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

I lie on the floor close to my couch, already dressed in my nightwear. What happened to Alfred? where could he be right now?is he okay?or not okay?.

I tug on my hair due to worried,I need to talk to my family. They must be worried about me,since I haven't contacted them for days. I must find a way to get a phone and I know Alfred or Katherine will be able to help me.

Suddenly the door slams opened and Ivan walks in. I immediately stood up from the floor and move close to my window.

"Come over"

I shake my head "I c-ant"

"I won't repeat myself anymore baby doll, get your ass over here"

I gulped letting my feet's lead me to him "Please"

"Please what baby doll?what have you done that you are so afraid of"

"Nothing I did nothing wrong. Please tell me Alfred is okay"

His eyes darkens and his fist collided with my face, sending me to the ground. I cried holding unto my face.

"Baby doll,why do you have to always get on my nerves?"

I sob "I h-have do-ne nothi-ng wrong to y-you"

"Really now?"

"Y-yes"

He press his feet on my stomach and I cry even more,he pressed it harder and I tried shoving his leg away but it was of no use.

"Stand up"

"I c-ant" I choked out.

He smirks and press harder on it,I scream in pain and he finally step back.

"Stand up"

I hold unto my stomach which hurts badly, before standing up slowly.

He wraps his hand tightly around my neck, that I couldn't even speak. He lifts me up from the ground tightening his grip on my neck,tears fills my eyes and black dots was the only thing I could see before he finally throws me on the floor.

I coughed trying so hard to breath again. How can someone be so cruel?I have never done anything wrong to him,or upset him.

My eyes widen when he takes his belt off, before I could make a run for it. It was too late,the belt comes crashing down on my body, over and over again. I screamed loudly in pain, he use the belt repeatedly on my body but never once did it hit my face.

"Your screams fills me up with joy" he laughs dropping the belt to the floor.

I was a sobbing mess on the floor when he carries me from the floor and throw me on my bed.

"N-no p-please n-no" I begged in fear, knowing what he is about to do.

"You defy me by leaving the house without my permission"

"I a-am so-rry,punish m-e all y-you w-want but d-dont d-do th-this"

He just ignores me taking his shirt off along with his jeans, he was about to take off his boxer when I crawled out of the bed. But I didn't get far because he pulled me back to the bed with my hair.

"Do you think you can run?you fucking slut!!!" He barks and slaps me hard on my face.

I was slowly beginning to lose strength,he rips my pyjamas shirt off followed by my short. But I did not have the will nor power to fight him,they is no hope for me.

"I am going to fuck you like the whore you really are"

"I a-am no-t a whore"

He smacks me hard on my face "Never talk back at me"