41

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

"I don't want to go" I groaned flipping to the other side of the bed.

The blanket was yanked off my body. I groaned opening my eyes, glaring angrily at Lauren.

"Pretty please" she pouts.

I sighed "You know I can't move properly without my wheelchair"

"Don't worry. Warren will carry you"

I grip unto the edge of my nighty tightly "What about Devon?"

She shrugs "He left early with Uncle Crest. Can't you do this for me? I will soon be leaving for Chicago, it might take a lot of time before we meet again"

"On one condition"

She grins "Any condition"

"Polina comes with us"

She nodded and I sighed knowing I can't escape it, and I have no choice but to go shopping with her.

An hour later, I wheel myself out of the room and Polina was waiting right outside. I look at the flight of stairs and knew they was no way I could go down in a wheelchair, and Polina can't carry me.

"Need help?"

I look at my side and saw uncle Pablo, I grinned nodding. He carries me out of the wheelchair and down the flight of stairs.

"How is marriage life working out for you?"

I sighed deeply "Ever since I was a kid, I always told you the truth. But I can't right now"

He frowns staring at me "Why? Did someone threaten you?"

"No. I just feel ashamed to speak the truth"

Polina place down the wheelchair and uncle Pablo sits me on it. He wheels me to where Lauren car was parked.

"When you get back Missy, we have alot of things to talk about"

I nodded "Okay, see you around"

Mom haven't spoken a word to me since we got here. It has been two days since the wedding, and she avoids me like a plague. What did I do wrong? I should be the one mad at her for letting dad send me away.

"Earth to Crystal" Lauren voice snap me out of my thoughts.

I sighed blinking "Sorry. I just have alot of things on my mind"

I grip my wheelchair tightly when Warren comes to Lauren side. He smirks at me, more like the state that I am in.

"Avoiding me,huh?"

I forcefully shake my head "Why would I avoid you?"

Lauren clears her throat "Enough of this chat,let's get going already"

My body goes rigid when he carries me and sit me down in the backseat of the car. I had no idea when the car moved,and a hand rests on my thigh.

"Why so stiff?" He whispers in my ear.

"Lauren is in the car"

He chuckles "Are you scared?"

I suck in a deep breath wishing the car would pull over and I can finally be free. He smirks moving away from me,I breath a sigh of relief and lean my head on the window.

The car pulls up in front of the mall, and I almost puked when he leans closer to me.

"I am married Warren" I whimpered.

He smirks stepping down from the car, Polina helped me sit on the wheelchair and wheels me in.

"I want a dress,I have a date when I get back to Chicago. So you are going to help me out with it"