CH11 I GOT YOU...!!

Two weeks later…

“First concert for this region!” Vansh cheered as part of the huddle the team did just before they got ready for the show.

“Akshara, are you going to surprise us by dancing?”

Akshara smiled, enjoying the feel of Abhimanyu’s eyes on her. “Not today.”

The past few weeks were extremely exciting with her dance and music practices, but what added to the spice was the ever-changing dynamics between her and Abhimanyu.

The time she spent with him, even if it wasn’t just with him, there were too many touch points. Aside from him getting sexier by the minute, she was starting to see a new side in him—a caring one. The words that Vansh had told her early on about Abhimanyu having a heart of gold, she was starting to see that for herself.

She had a choreographer assigned to her to work on her training to perform onstage, but Abhimanyu was there every minute of her sessions. His commitment to getting her to the comfort level to be able to dance in front of thousands helped grow her confidence. If a man who was known to be the best performer thought she could dance with him, she knew she could.

“Next performance, Akshara will be on the stage with me, I promise,” Abhimanyu said, and the team cheered on.

She blushed in response to the confidence his statement had, and it only made her heart flutter with joy.

“That’s no pressure at all.”

“You can do it, Akshara.” Vansh put an arm around her as they watched Abhimanyu go on stage to address the eager crowd.

“Vansh, I am having…” her voice trailed off when the event organizer came running to Vansh, a concerned look on her face.

“Vansh, Sir. A call for you from your father. Emergency.” The woman was shaken up as she handed him his phone.

Vansh took his phone from her and asked, “Dad, what’s wrong?”

Akshara’s heart sank when she saw the look on Vansh’s face.

She stepped closer and put her hand in his, patting it in an attempt to comfort him.

“Okay, I will leave in an hour.” Vansh ended the call.

“Is she okay?”

He nodded. “She is in the ICU. They tried a new treatment, and she had a reaction to it.”

“Vansh, go. The plane is at the airport,” Akshara urged.

Vansh shook his head. “No, I will leave after the concert.”

He turned to look at the event organizer.

“No change in schedule. Just make sure we have a pilot ready to take me to Hyderabad once I am done.”