CH19 THE FIRST ROMANCE (18+)

“Baby, you still up?” He reached out and pulled her into his arms, shutting the door with his foot as he kissed her hungrily.

“I couldn’t sleep… and saw your message,” she said against his lips.

“I’m so sorry.” He planted kisses all over her face and neck.

“I wanted to fall asleep in your arms,” she confessed, making him smile.

“So glad you came.” His teeth grazed over her collarbone, making her body quiver.

Akshara had no words as the joy of being in his embrace overwhelmed her. She sobbed into his mouth as he kissed her, devouring her mouth as he carried her to the bed. He crashed their bodies together without breaking the kiss, and her body fluttered in response to the intensity of the moment.

As if in response to the way she shivered, his manner shifted, and his lips lifted the pressure off her mouth. His mouth slid off of hers to move south in search of other delicate spots.

She let out a gasp, her fingers grasping his hair as he explored inch of her, his tongue taking in the sweetness of her skin. The tip of his tongue circled over the beating pulse on her neck before slowly sucking in the skin between his teeth.

She let out a hiss of sheer pleasure, hugging him closer to her.

“I want you to hold me like this all night.”

He smiled against her heated skin. “Only hold you? I want to keep kissing you like this.”

Heat swept over her cheeks. “I won’t object.”

He pulled back to lie next to her as he pulled her to his side. “I’ll kiss you all day tomorrow. We can catch a break.”

“You took a break for us?” She blushed.

“Maybe.” He smirked, and she rolled on the bed to bury her face in the crook of his neck.

She ran her hand over the fabric on his chest. “I had fun at dinner tonight but was sad when you went with Vansh and didn’t talk to me.”

He smiled, pulling her close to him.

“I have to agree it was a lot of fun hanging out with the boys and you. Vansh wanted to talk, and I didn’t want to raise any suspicions.”

“I know, and I am not mad at you for not going with me, but I was sad.”

“We will figure it out. I want us to figure things out between us before anyone else knows anything about us.”

“I know.” She ran her hand along the hem of his t-shirt and gingerly slipped her hand over his warm skin.

He let out a low groan when she moved her hand lower over his skin, and her hand froze.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

He placed his hand over hers and said, “You are driving me nuts.”

She smiled. “Does that mean you like it?”

He turned to kiss her on her forehead. “Very much.”

“Can I keep touching you?” She ran her hand along the waistband of his athletic shorts while he held her hand.

“Touch me all you want, all night long.” He moved her hand over his groin area and pressed her hand over his thick shaft that was turning steel hard.

She bit her lip not knowing what would make him feel good, but as if her body knew what to do, her hand moved, stroking his hardness. He groaned deep into her ear, and that sent a wave of pleasure, giving her a new level of confidence. He guided her hand with his, running it over his hardness.