CH24 THE PHONE ROMANCE(18+)

Abhimanyu had been gone for almost two days, and Akshara missed him.

She hugged a pillow every night, taking in his lingering scent on his t-shirt she had been wearing to bed. He was in meetings all day with the different executives of Jia Record Label to discuss the contract for the next album.

Akshara and the rest of the band continued to practice for their last concert that was a little over a week away. She had some complicated dance moves that required a lot of practice, and the extra hours of practice wore her out. She walked straight into the shower and stepped out in her robe just as her phone was ringing.

Her mood was immediately upbeat when she saw it was Abhimanyu calling on a video call. She smiled at the beautiful face of the man she loved.

“I miss you, Abhimanyu.”

“I miss you, too, baby.”

“It’s no fun without you.” She pouted.

“I’ll be back soon. It might take me another day here.” He placed his phone on a table and stepped back, and that’s when she saw he was wearing nothing but a towel.

“Why are you teasing me like that?”

He chuckled. “I just walked out of the shower, and I want to hold you.”

His grin widened. “If you just walked out of the shower, I would want to do more than just hug.”

“Come back then,” she said, placing her phone at a distance, so he could see her sitting on the bed.

“Oh, you look so hot right now, I want to rip that robe away and taste you.”

She blushed. “Don’t say that, you are going to drive me crazy.”

“You are so hot right now, I would have feasted on you.” His words made her shudder, and she felt the warm surge of pleasure between her legs.

She shifted uncomfortably. “Don’t talk like that.”

His eyes darkened. “Why? Do you not like it?”

She swallowed hard. “I do, but it’s…”

Her voice trailed off, and her eyes widened when he undid his towel and exposed his need that stood strong and steady.

“I am dying, too, baby. Let me help you take away that ache between your legs.”

She closed her eyes, her hands running over her chest, unable to handle the sudden rush of sensations.

“I can’t.”

“Yes, you can. Look at me.” It was an order, and her eyes flew open to look at him as he stroked his hardness.

“Abhimanyu.” Her lips trembled with need.

“Find the spot where you are aching, love. Touch yourself like I do.” His voice was gentle.