CH29 ABHIRA...(18+)

“Where are we?”

Akshara asked when Abhimanyu drove past tall metal gates guarded by two men later that night.

“This is the house where I grew up. My parents’ home.”

She looked at the brightly lit mansion with a winding driveway and said, “It’s beautiful.”

Abhimanyu stopped the car in front of a wide, marble staircase that led to tall double doors. He tossed the car keys to a young man who approached him as he came around to open the door for her.

“Welcome to my family home,” he said, his eyes sparkling at her.

“Thank you, I am very happy to be here, Mr Abhimanyu.” She slid her arm around his elbow and followed him indoors into an elegantly decorated home. The décor was traditional and simple.

“I feel at home already,” she said, smiling at him.

“My mom was an interior designer, and when they built this home, she decorated it, and it’s been that way since.”

“That is so sweet.”

She squeezed his hand as he led her to into what looked like a large study. To one end of the large room was a family picture with two young children.

“That’s my mom.” He walked her toward the picture and added, “It is one of the first pictures taken after we moved to this house.”

Akshara walked closer to the picture and placed her hand on the image of the young Abhimanyu.

“You were such a cute kid.”

He chuckled, pulling her to him.

“You think our babies will be cute?”

“Cuter than you.” She smiled, going up on his toes to kiss him.

He kissed her back with so much hunger, she gasped. She groaned into his mouth when she felt his steely shaft dent her belly through his dress pants.

“I can’t wait to have our own family.”

She smiled, pulling back to look at him.

“Me, neither.”

“Oh, I forgot something.”

He took a step back and reached into his pocket and took out a small velvet pouch.

“What is it?”

He smiled, pulling out a necklace beautifully adorned with gold and black beads with a diamond heart pendant.

“My grandma gave it to me for you. It belonged to my mother.”

She went speechless when he reached around her to clip the necklace around her neck and bending down to kiss the pendant. “You own my heart.”

She smiled, looking down at the necklace and asked,

“You do realize this is a necklace that is worn on a wedding day.”