CH22- MY HEART STOPPING BEAUTY (18+)

“What a day,” she said, turning to look at Abhimanyu as he drove them to his apartment later that night.

Abhimanyu introduced her as his girlfriend to a few of his family members, and they all got super excited. Although he instructed them to keep it under wraps, they were openly affectionate toward her and insisted she stay longer.

She was glad Vansh stayed back even after the band left for more than one reason. The family’s attention overwhelmed her, and she needed Vansh while Abhimanyu was away attending to other family members. The one other time Vansh being around helped out was when her parents called her for a daily video chat.

Her mother and father were thrilled to see her dressed up and would not stop telling her how beautiful she was in the outfit. She knew the costume designer picked the right outfit for her when she saw the way Abhimanyu’s eyes widened and grew dark when he saw her.

My heart-stopping beauty, the words he whispered as soon as she got close to him made her heart sing all evening.

“It was fun. Are you upset you didn’t get to see Aarohi?” Abhimanyu asked, keeping his eyes on the road as he drove.

She smiled. “I couldn’t say no to your grandma when she asked me to stay longer. I am going to see her tomorrow night, and the best part is that I get to go with you.”

“I still can’t believe Vansh and Arya,” he said, shaking his head.

Akshara laughed, remembering his expression when she told him about them.

“You were shocked.”

“I was. Never in a million years did I think Arya and Vansh would end up together.”

She smiled. “What about us?”

He laughed, shaking his head. “Vansh had a similar shock when I told him about us.”

Akshara swatted his arm playfully. “I can’t believe you told Vansh about us, and you didn’t tell me he knew.”

“He is my best friend, baby.”

She rolled her eyes.

“He had way too much fun at my expense. He rattled me and made me tell him.”

Abhimanyu laughed.

“Too bad I missed that exchange.”

“Not funny.” She pouted.

He went silent for a moment as if lost in thought before he spoke.

“My grandma told me we make a good couple.”

She smiled, thinking of the elderly woman.

“She is such a fun loving woman.”

“She was a riot tonight.”

“Yes, you singing and she dancing. That was sweet.” She smiled, looking at him.