Chapter one

Homura's pov

Homura walked into the classroom silently as the other students chatter. She sat down in her usual seat and waited for class to start.

Ms Saotome walked in with a smile on her face. "Today, we have a new student here." Ms Saotome told the class "Do you know who this could be Nakazawa?" He awkwardly shook his head. "Any who, you may come in, Madoka Kaname." Ms Saotome looked at the door as a girl came in. The girl had light pink hair tied in with two pink ribbons and magenta eyes. Homura recognized her instantly, Madoka!? But how.. how is this possible..? "Hello everyone, you can call me Madoka. I hope we can all be friends." She smiled and sat down.

Hitomi walked up to Madoka with a welcoming smile, starting up a conversation with her.

Homura stared at Madoka, How did this happen? It's been months since she was gone. Someone must've been behind this.. But, I must take my chance. Homura raised her hand. "Yes Miss Akemi?" Ms Saotome asked. "May I go to the nurse? I don't feel well." Homura asked quickly. She nodded, "Madoka can take you." Madoka looked over at Homura and got up, they walked out the door and headed through the hallway.

I need to take action quickly, my first impression doesn't matter to me anymore. "Madoka Kaname." Homura spoke firmly, and Madoka turned towards her. "If a white cat-like creature asks you to become a magical girl, get away as soon as possible." "H-Huh? I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean." Madoka apologized, "Also, cats don't speak." Madoka gave a quick giggle but Homura glared at her. Homura then crept closer and put her hands on her shoulders. Madoka's eyes widened. "I don't care if you don't believe me, just don't ever say yes."

Homura glared at her and then sighed,"Understood?" Madoka's legs were shaking, "Y-y-yes

Homura glared at her and then sighed,"Understood?" Madoka's legs were shaking, "Y-y-yes.." Homura then removed her hands from Madoka's shoulders. Madoka then turned around and started speed walking down the hall. Homura stared at her as she ran.