Chapter ten

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! School has been busy recently Xd

Mami's pov

"Do you know her?" Madoka asked Mami. Mami shook her head, "Do any of you know her?" Madoka shook her head while Sayaka looked into the distance. "Sayaka?" Nagisa asked. "Oh, no I don't." Sayaka said while wiping sweat from her face.

"How about you two go back home," Mami said to them, "and make sure to think about your wishes!" Mami reminded them. Sayaka and Madoka smiled at her both as they walked back.

Homura then appeared out of the shadows. "Don't let any of them become magical girls, ever." Homura told her. "Why's that?" Mami asked.

"Because if Sayaka Miki becomes one, Madoka Kaname will too." Homura explained. "And why do you only care if Madoka becomes one?" Mami questioned her.

"There is no need to tell you." Homura said to her. "If you're thinking what I am, she won't become any stronger than you." Mami said to her. "It's not that." Homura told her. "Then what is it?" Mami asked again, trying to remain calm. "I've had this conversation too many times with you." Homura muttered angrily. "What do you mean?" Mami asked, confused. "You'll never understand." Homura muttered.

"No, tell me

"No, tell me." She demanded. "Make sure they never become magical girls or I'll kill you!!" Homura shouted. Nagisa, who had been silent this whole time, gasped. Homura then pulled out a gun. "Nagisa, get back to the hotel!" Mami told her in fear. Nagisa nodded and scurried back to the hotel room. Homura had her finger on the trigger, aiming for her soul gem.

Mami then detransformed and threw her own soul gem to the hotel room and it went flying. Homura's eyes widened. Mami collapsed to the ground.

Homura walked to where Mami's soul gem was and picked it up. Homura pointed her gun at the soul gem and was about to shoot it. Homura shut her eyes as she was about to pull the trigger, but she couldn't do it and she put the gun in her pocket.