Chapter sixteen

Sayaka's pov

I'm finally a magical girl! "Come on Madoka! Let's go tell Mami and Nagisa!" Sayaka told her, Madoka nodded and followed her.

They both entered Mami's house. Mami's eyes lit up when she saw Sayaka in her new outfit, "You're a magical girl now!" Mami smiled, "I'm so proud of you!" Nagisa then ran to the door while chewing on a block of cheese. "Yay!! You're a magical girl!" Nagisa cheered.
"Madoka, will you become one too?" She then asked her. "I'm not completely sure yet." Madoka sweated.

"Come on, let's go to a place where wraiths would be hiding." Mami told the three of them. They all then headed into an alleyway which was next to the hotel building. It was long and dark, a few rats ran by and pipes could be seen. "This is a common place where are labyrinth would be, somewhere dark." Mami told them.

Sayaka and Madoka nodded. Sayaka gasped as she saw someone jump into the alleyway. It was Kyoko.

She was wearing a blue sweater until pulled out her soul gem and then she transformed into a magical girl. "What do you want?" Sayaka growled. "Quiet rookie." Kyoko retorted.

The Kyoko then used her red diamonds to block out Madoka, Mami, and Sayaka

The Kyoko then used her red diamonds to block out Madoka, Mami, and Sayaka. Mami attempted to use her ribbons to pull Sayaka out but the red diamonds were too dense. "Sayaka!" Nagisa and Madoka yelled in unison. Kyoko pointed her spear towards Sayaka, "I challenge you to a duel."