Chapter thirteen

Homura's pov

Homura decided to go to the military vault to gather some more weaponry.

She walked on the city sidewalks. The sun was setting and mostly adults were out, some looked at her, wondering why a thirteen year old girl was out this late. But Homura didn't feel thirteen. So much time had gone past for her but to everyone else everything has just been a few months for her. But every time she goes back, she looks thirteen, but feels older every time.

Homura walked past the hospital and saw Hitomi and Sayaka talking. She decided to listen in to what they were saying to pass time. "Kyosuke is mine." Hitomi said firmly. "Why do you say that?" Sayaka sweated. "I know you like him, but I do too." Hitomi warned her.

Sayaka's eyes narrowed at her. "But you've known him much longer, so I'll give you a chance." Hitomi said with sympathy. "No." Sayaka paused, "I will not let that happen!" "Well he's in the hospital right now, so there's no chance." She reminded Sayaka. "I'll tell him tomorrow, this may be my only chance." Sayaka said. "'Our' only chance." Hitomi reminded. Sayaka glared at her and ran off. Hitomi then walked in the opposite direction. 

Interesting. Sayaka usually makes her wish for him. So I have an idea. Homura entered the hospital. "Hello? Do you know which room Kyosuke Kamijou is in?" Homura asked. "Room 46, you'll see it first on the fourth floor." The nurse told her. "Thank you." Homura then headed up to 'Room 46' and entered.

She saw Kyosuke crying. "Who are you?!" He exclaimed. "You're Sayaka Miki's friend, aren't you." Homura spoke. "You know Sayaka?" Kyosuke asked, "Please let me see her, I need to apologize for what I said."

"There is no time for that

"There is no time for that." Homura smirked as she pulled out her gun.