Chapter six

Homura's pov

After all I did..why doesn't she remember me..? And why.. Why is she here? Even if I can't get a chance to be close to her, I will make sure she never becomes a magical girl, ever.

"You still think you can stop me, Homura Akemi?" Kyubey asked, showing no emotion. Homura turned around and pointed her gun at him. "If you kill me, I was come back." Kyubey reminded her. Homura's hands shook and put the gun down. "It is too late, Madoka Kaname has already met another magical girl, Mami Tomoe." Kyubey told her. Mami Tomoe.. that rat.

"Not if I say anything about it." Homura told him angrily. Kyubey then walked away. Homura didn't bother to follow him.

Time is repeating itself, but something is different this time. But I can't figure it out..

Homura saw a labyrinth opening in the road and she rushed over

Homura saw a labyrinth opening in the road and she rushed over. No cars were running through the road. Homura entered the labyrinth and then she walked through.

She spotted a wraith and brought out her purple bow and arrow. The wraith laughed menacingly. Homura aimed and shot it down. Four others appeared and began swarming near her. Homura froze time and began shooting each of them with her arrows. She unfroze time as one came towards her. It then grabbed her by the neck and squeezed it. Blood came out but Homura struggled free and used her last arrow. The labyrinth then faded.

As I realize it.. somebody else must have brought Madoka here purposely. She then realized, Kyubey..