Chapter twenty four

Sayaka's pov

The following day, Mami, Sayaka, Kyoko, and Nagisa were doing a wraith hunt, and Madoka came along too. A labyrinth was spotted outside of the police station, all of them entered the labyrinth.

"It's so dark in here!" Madoka exclaimed. "All magical girls have the ability of enhanced vision inside of labyrinths." Kyubey explained to her.

Sayaka could see Kyoko looking at Madoka. "Hey Sayaka.. if you knew the dark truth about being a magical girl, why did you become one again?" Kyoko asked.

Sayaka stared at her for a moment, "Well, it's because I wanted to protect Madoka. I don't know why she's down in this world, but she was originally the law of cycles.. our true savior." "That's it?" Kyoko wondered. "No," Sayaka smiled, "I wanted to see you again too, I missed you, Kyoko." She then saw a tear run from Kyoko's eye, but it was quickly wiped.

"I see a wraith!" Mami pointed out. "Madoka stay here and watch but everyone else follow me!" Mami called out. All of them but Madoka followed Mami torwards the wraiths. Sayaka took the first move by duplicating her swords and throwing them at a wraith. One of them missed but the wraith began to bled.

Sayaka continued throwing swords continuously at the wraith. Mami could be seen using one big gun shooting wraiths that keep making clones of themselves. Sayaka lost her balance and was attacked by a wraith, she tried to fight back with her swords but it was hard. Kyoko then extended her spear and killed the wraith that was attacking Sayaka. "Thanks!" Sayaka quickly thanked her.
Kyoko gave a quick nod and turned to attack another one.

Nagisa was almost creating a water hole to drown a wraith with her bubbles. "Take that!" She yelled as she saw three wraiths painfully drowning out. Mami ran over and hit the wraiths with bullets. The wraiths then died. The battle was then over and the wraiths were gone. Madoka ran over to all of them smiling. "That was great!" Madoka laughed.

There was silence for a moment.

Sayaka saw Kyoko behind her with her spear in hand, but too close.

Suddenly, Sayaka felt a stabbing feeling down her back,

but suddenly everything went black.