Chapter nineteen

Homura's pov

It was another day now in Mitakihara City, not a loud one then. Homura walked through the streets, passing the buildings that she had passed so many times.

She had to speak with Kyoko about something important. Homura had memorized places where Kyoko could be, the marketplace, the alleyway, or the belltower. The belltower was closest.

Homura used her magic to lift herself up to the top, but quickly enough to not be noticed. Homura then saw Kyoko on a bench who was chewing some pocky. Kyoko was in a blue sweater and short jeans, she then looked up at Homura. "What do you want?" Kyoko asked, sounding annoyed.

"I have a request for you." Homura explained. "Hmm.. What is it?" Kyoko asked while taking a bite.

"I want you to befriend Sayaka Miki." Homura said.

Kyoko pulled out her pocky and threw it on the ground, "That rookie!? No way!" "But

Kyoko pulled out her pocky and threw it on the ground, "That rookie!? No way!" "But." Homura paused, "You'll eventually betray her." Kyoko seemed to look more interested, "How so?"

"Once you've gained her trust, kill her when she least expects it." Homura explained. "Gaining her trust will be hard." Kyoko muttered under her breath. "Anything else?" She questioned. "Aim for her soul gem when you kill her." Homura added. Kyoko nodded.