Chapter seven

Sayaka's pov

One week later. "Where are you going?" Madoka asked Sayaka. "I'm visiting a friend." She told her. "In the hospital? Are they alright?" Madoka worried. "It's a long story." Sayaka said. Madoka then waved goodbye as Sayaka headed into the hospital.

She went up to a room. Sayaka stood while waiting, blushing happily. The door opened. Sayaka walked in and saw Kyosuke on his bed. "Hi Kyosuke!" Sayaka greeted him. "Oh hi there Sayaka!" He replied. "How's your hand?" Sayaka asked. Kyosuke's hand was broken, so he could no longer play the violin. "It's feeling a bit better, but I'm not sure." Kyosuke told her with honesty. "I got this for you." Sayaka said as she handed him a music player.

Kyosuke put on his headphones and began listening to the music. "Wow! This is great music, you really know my taste Sayaka." Kyosuke complimented. Sayaka blushed, "Th-Thank you!" "Here, you should listen too." He said while handing her the headphones.

Sayaka put on the headphones and listened to the peaceful music

Sayaka put on the headphones and listened to the peaceful music. She enjoyed it, Only if moments like this could last

..forever.

(Sorry that this chapter is a bit short, I just got home and I'm tired rn 😅)