Chapter thirty three

Madokami (True Madoka)'s POV

Madoka grew back to her goddess form, her body illuminating the internal darkness. Homura then returned to her devil form, smirking menacingly. "Just because your going to kill me doesn't mean I'll go easy on you. I've stolen all the souls of those magical girls." Devil Homura explained.

"Those souls are the ones of the fallen! Let them rest in peace." Madokami yelled out as she got her bow and arrow out, aiming at Devil Homura.

Madokami let out multiple shots at her but she had dodged them with sonic speeds. But once Madokami was omnipresent, she could be anywhere and everywhere at once. She then stopped exactly where Devil Homura had moved and shot her with the arrow. Devil Homura was sent flying but not for too long, she quickly used her wings to regain balance, and then swerved towards Madokami.

Madokami appeared and held Devil Homura down, inbetween the wings. Devil Homura had then sent an explosion of her glitch like magic, sending Madokami flying upward. As Madokami flew upward Devil Homura sent over 1,000 magic bullets at her with sonic level speeds. Madokami then hit against the ground, sending a large blast to it. She then got back up and let out more arrows to Devil Homura, but she had dodged all these attacks.

Devil Homura then sent another blast of magic, sending Madokami flying across the darkness. She then started to pant, bleeding from the chest too. Do I have healing powers? "Oh you poor thing, it's so dreadful to see you hurt." Devil Homura mocked. She then created a rope with her magic to tie up Madokami. "Please Homura don't do this!"

Madokami begged, "Your the only one who ever remembered me! My only supporter! I'm begging you please.." Devil Homura stood there, watching her struggle. "Don't you remember? All the times you tried to save me, all the time we spent together. I thought you were my best friend?" Madokami began to cry as they both turned back to their normal forms.

"Best friend? Do best friends leave each other?" She questioned her, "Do they die on the other in order to save the world? Do they break the laws of this world so the other has keep all their pain inside? You know you weren't just my best friend, I loved you Madoka. I loved YOU and you LEFT ME!"  Homura's anger turned to rage.

She then grabbed Madoka's arrow and pointed it at her. Madoka cried as she struggled in the inescapable ropes of darkness. Devil Homura held out the bow, clenching her fist and if sweated, getting ready to take her aim.

"Your going to kill me aren't you?" Madoka breathed.

"Yes." Homura confessed as tears filled her eyes.

"Do it." Madoka said calmly. "Wh-What?" Homura's reply filled with shock. "Do it." She said again. Tears began to flow from Homura's eyes, "It's hard." "Don't be afraid, life is a gift that I've already wasted." Madoka replied as no pain filled her eyes.

"But why does it have to be you? You have a perfect life with friends, family, and joy, but I.. took it away from you." Homura cried. "But I have none of those things anymore." She answered, "I'm just a god with only one believer, a simple concept, nothing else." "But you didn't deserve this fate!" Homura sobbed, "I just want you to be happy.. I don't even care for myself anymore! Why are you like this Madoka, I hate you so much!"

"If you hate then just pull the arrow, please!" Madoka begged, "I've already lived my life to the fullest, being a magical girl despite the suffering was a gift, and all magical girls have fulfilled their duties. But you Homura, you've spent your whole life even before you made your wish suffering. I want you to have the same life I had.. I want everyone too. I want everyone to be happy, but especially you.. Homura."

"I promise!" Homura yelled out

"I promise!" Homura yelled out. She then let out the arrow, killing Madoka instantly.

Everything went black, and talking could be heard in the distance.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE SEQUEL