Chapter fourteen

Sayaka's pov

Sayaka decided to shoot her shot early, she looked back and didn't see Hitomi. Sayaka knew what she had to do.

She entered the hospital and went up the elevator. Sayaka knocked on the door, she was blushing. Nobody answered. Sayaka knocked again. Nobody answered. "Hello, Kyosuke?" Sayaka asked. She creaked open the door and then opened it more.

The light in Sayaka's eyes turned off immediately as she saw Kyosuke's body on the bed. Tears began to flow out of Sayaka's eyes. "KYOSUKE!!" Sayaka screeched in tears as she ran over to him.

Sayaka cried over his body. "No.. please.. why.." She cried, "This is all my fault." "I'm sorry.. I lov-" Sayaka almost confessed until suddenly Kyubey appeared. "K-K-Kyubey?" Sayaka stuttered. "If you want to have him back, you can wish for it." Sayaka looked out Kyosuke's body.

Kyosuke had lifeless eyes and a bullet was in his chest, the blood looked fresh but it had stopped bleeding, a tear where he was shot was visible too

Kyosuke had lifeless eyes and a bullet was in his chest, the blood looked fresh but it had stopped bleeding, a tear where he was shot was visible too. "Would you like to?" Kyubey asked. "Yes, I wish-" Sayaka's words were cut off when Homura appeared. "I'm surprised you could be that stupid again, Sayaka Miki." Homura said.

Sayaka wiped her tears and narrowed her eyes, "Transfer student." Homura held Kyubey by the neck, "At this point I don't care about you, as long as Madoka Kaname doesn't end up making a wish I'll be fine."  "Why you.." Sayaka tried to hold back her tears, "I'll get my vengeance on you, I swear!" Sayaka then ran out of the room as fast as she could.