Chapter thirty two

Madokami's pov

Devil Homura's hand grasped Madokami's hand hard, pulling her torwards herself and creating some form of dark energy in her hands.

Yells could be heard from the back, "What are you doing to our lord!!" Sayaka demanded. Kyoko grabbed Sayaka's hand, "We need to get out of here now!" Sayaka then threw a bunch of swords at Devil Homura, but they had all disintegrated inches away from her. "All of you run!!" Madokami screamed as she was engulfed by the dark energy created by Devil Homura.

All that surrounded was darkness. Madokami was now in her magical girl form, but it looked different, it had more of a similar appearance to her goddess form, and she appeared more translucent. An ominous voice could be heard, "Come out, come out, Madoka~" I can sense her presence. Devil Homura walked in through the darkness, she was back to normal size, but she had a long black dress instead. Madokami stepped backwards. "No longer a god I see. Perfect." Devil Homura's hands clapped slowly.

"No

"No.. That is not true, I still behold my powers."  Madokami retorted. "Oh then what's the use for them? We're going to be together from now on.. forever." Devil Homura laughed as her voice softened as she let out those last few words.

Madokami's eyes showed sadness as she pulled out her bow and glowing arrow, "This is the only way.." "The only way is us being together!" Devil Homura tried to convince. Tears started to flow from Madokami's eyes, "Please.. Don't make me do this!"
Sadness that moved through Madokami's were too human to be anything like a god, now she was only Madoka, and Devil Homura was only Homura.

"Oh I see, you want to kill me? I don't mind."Homura stated, her voice sounded almost emotionless.

"I c-can't! I can't kill you.. after all of this!" Madoka sobbed. "Do it. Fight me." Homura said confidently. "Wh-what.." Madoka cried. "I said fight me! Fight me!" Homura ordered as she grabbed Madoka by her shirt.

"Fine." Madoka agreed as she  wiped tears from her face.