Chapter twenty five

Madoka's pov

"She's dead!" A scream could be heard from Nagisa.

Everything darkened around Madoka. S-Sayaka? What should I do? I almost feel like I can save her.. and something is calling out to me too.

Kyubey entered the darkness. "Madoka Kaname, you have the power to save Sayaka Miki." Kyubey told her. "B-But what about Homura?" Madoka worried. "Would you let your friend die due to someone else's orders? Or would you take the chance and save her life?" He questioned.

Madoka narrowed her eyes and got into a stance, "I will! I wish to save Sayaka's life!"

Madoka was now in her magical girl form, she felt stronger than ever before. Gasps could be heard. "Sayaka!!" Nagisa cried as she ran into her arms. "Madoka.. you made your wish." Mami sounded out of breath.

Nobody knew how Sayaka suddenly died, but Madoka had made her wish in time before it was too late. Sayaka was still in shock from what happened. Madoka knew she had made the right choice. But Kyoko was still in silence.
"Wh-What happened.." Sayaka panted. She then turned to see Madoka.

"Madoka, your a magical girl now!" Sayaka exclaimed

"Madoka, your a magical girl now!" Sayaka exclaimed. "Yes, I wished to save your life." Madoka told her. Sayaka gave Madoka a smile. "We need to get out of here before anything else happens." Mami ordered them. All of them got up and the labyrinth faded away. Kyoko still stayed silent.

How did Sayaka just die out of nowhere? "Kyubey? How did Sayaka die?" Madoka asked, but he couldn't hear her because he was on Mami's shoulder. Maybe I'll ask him later.