Chapter 32: Epilouge

If you were wondering, Hiccup never hit the sea. Valka, who had been trying to make up what she had done, leaving for 20 years, leaving her son to grow up alone, knew what would happen before it did. She was already halfway there when Alvin had let go of Hiccup, Cloudjumper's four wings beating at lightning speed and diving down. He had caught Hiccup in his claws, but the force had knocked him out.

Cloudjumper had also accidentally knocked Alvin off the cliff. Let's just say, no one had the speed or the heart to save him. His tribe retreated, well, the ones who hadn't been taken prisoner.

Now, finally, finally, Berk was at peace. Hiccup's two worst enemies were gone, the villagers listened to him and he finally got to marry the love of his life after about six years of being together.

The wedding was stunning. Astrid wore Valka's old wedding gown, which her mother in law had given her, and a fur cape. Hiccup wore the traditional armor, though it was a little big on him and the cape dragged behind him when he walked.

A chief's wedding was of utmost importance in the village. This would be the woman that Hiccup would protect, even with more effort then his village, though he could never let the village fail either.

Though the entire night, and even into the early morning, vikings danced, sang, drank, ate, partied, and congragulated the new couple. Then, at the end, Hiccup had brought Astrid to live in his house. I believe that all couples deserve privacy on there first night of being married, so you can only imagine what happened that night.

About a year or so later, Astrid was expecting a baby. It had been about seven months and Hiccup worried day and night about if he would make a good father or not. Every time he asked Astrid, she would smile, kiss him and say, "You'll do great."

And, let's not forget Toothless in all this. Hiccup was with him almost as much as he was with Astrid. He couldn't bere to lose him again. They would go on daily rides, complete tasks around the village and he still slept on the slab of stone in Hiccup's, and now Astrid's, room.

What happens next, I can't say. The future has not yet happened and I have no way to predit happy or sorrowful times. Each story had a bit of each.

The End