Chapter 13: Alvin

"Alvin!" Came a shout. I relised what I was doing and lossened my grip. The boy feel the the ground, unconscous. Dagur had his arms crossed. "You said you wouldn't kill him!"

"I remember," I snapped. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get him after I'm finished with him." I glared at the boy on the ground. "I just need him to make that fire suit and I don't care if you pitch him off the edge of the world. Just make sure you get rid of him." I grabbed the back of Hiccup's shirt and started to pull him back to his cell. I could've gotten rid of this little nusance right then and there but no! I made a deal with Dagur that I'd let him kill Hiccup. I almost felt bad for this dragon conquer. Almost. I've seen what Dagur could do. I wouldn't want anything to do with the boy's fate.

I threw the limp boy in his cell. He reminded me so much of his mother. But he had his father's stubberness. I slammed the cell door shut and locked it. I sneered and turned away. The small part of me was saying, Alvin, he's just a boy. But I yelled at that part. He's the boy that's caused my downfall!

"When he wakes up," I commanded one of my men standing guard. "Give him some bread and a slice of meet. The standard meal for prisoners. I can't have the boy starving to death on me." I turned to talk to the other guard. "And if he tries to escape, feel free to give him a lesson."

I left the solders to do there duties. I left to find Dagur. We had to have a little talk.

~

I made sure my sword was reachable before storming into the hluse where Dagur was staying. He was casually resting in front of the fire. He looked up when I walked in. "Alvin!" He said holding out his arms. He was holding a mug of mead in his hands.

"We need to talk," I said, crossing my arms.

"'Bout what?" Dagur asked, taking another swig from his mug.

"About the boy," I said.

"Hiccup?" He asked. "What about him?"

"Why do you need him anyway?"

"Do you know what that little, useless **** has done to my life?"

I rolled my eyes. "So this is about revenge for not getting what you want?"

"Oh, please, you wanted that Night Fury too!" Dagur said standing up. He swayed a little, almost falling in the fire. I would've been fine with that.

"I have a reason to kill Hiccup," I said. "And its much more serious then yours!"

Dagur threw his mead mug at me. "Yeah, lover boy! But we made a deal."

"Ha," I said. "You really trust me word? The don't call me treacherous for nothing, you know."

Dagur drew his sword. I could tell he was having difficulty because of the alcohol. I drew mine as well. "You know very well that I could beat you without breaking a sweat."

"I'd like to see you try."

"Please, Dagur," I said. "I'm really not in the mood for this."

"Why?" Dagur asked. "You scared I'll beat you?"

"No," I said. "I'd be happy to fight you any other day, but it would be humiliating to beat you in this state."

"What state?" Dagur asked. Just then, he used his sword as a sort of crutch.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Goodbye, Dagur." I started to turn away, but Dagur stopped me by lifting his sword. I gave it one wack and sent it to the floor. Then I knocked Dagur over the head with the hilt of my sword.

He crumpled to the ground, as if sleeping. I turned and slammed the door. I got a few looks from fellow outcasts, but I gave them one glare amd that was enough to drive them away.

I had to find a way to get Dagur to let me kill Hiccup. I kiddnapped him, he's mine to destroy! I chewed the inside of my mouth. If I got rid of Hiccup before Dagur got to him... maybe make it look like an accedent...

A twisted, thought entered my mind. Just twisted enough. I knew how I'd get rid of Hiccup, and I'd do it so Hiccup would wish he we're never born.