The End

Thank you everyone for reading my story! I wrote this book when I was thirteen and now I am almost eighteen. My inspiration for writing this book was purely because I loved Harley Quinn and Joker and when I was thirteen this is how I imagined Harley and Joker's life when they had a kid together. It's very chaotic and all over the place, the grammar wasn't that good but hey at least the book was good. I rarely use Wattpad anymore because I am busy with school, work, friends and a boyfriend. I check back up on here when I remember and each time I get on I see the number of people that have read this and have added it to their favorites, it makes me feel good because becoming a writer was all I wanted to be when I grew up and my inner child is smiling when I see all of the love this story has gotten when I wrote this to escape my life and this was my safe space.

I feel like some of you are probably wondering why I decided to write this now and not years ago when I ended the book, well that's because I just wanted to give everyone that has taken the time to read and actually like it a huge thank you and the thirteen old me would 100% appreciate it. I remember I would get so excited when I saw that a few people had read this story and it made me so happy that I wanted to keep writing. In some ways I was trying to make the "perfect family." and or what I wanted as I was a child and had never received.

I went through a hardcore Harley Quinn phase and was completely in love with Joker. Who knew liking toxic fictional men would make me go out and find toxic boys and let them ruin me piece by piece. Looking back on all of my experiences, I'm just glad that I have this story as one of my earliest accomplishments. I know I have said it many times but I'm really thankful for everyone who took the time to read this and it means a lot to me. I hope you guys a good 2023, god knows how hard these past years have been on everyone. Also leave me some ideas, or suggestions on what to write about next! I want to start doing something that I loved with a passion and lost my way with it.