Chapter 57

Brianna's POV When Joker killed Harley:

"Hi Brianna." The detective said.
"Hi Detective." She said blankly. He fake coughed and sat down and gave Brianna a lollipop.
"Do you know why your in here?" He said in a baby voice. She unwrapped the lollipop and put the lollipop in her mouth.
"Um no..." She said confused.
"Do you remember what happened the night your daddy killed your mommy?" He said holding a coffee cup.
"It Happened yesterday and I don't know if I ever could forget what happened." Brianna says softly looking at the floor.
"Could you possibly tell me what happened?" He said slowly and softly.
"Sure. So that day my daddy  killed my mommy he just came back from jail and he told my mommy he was leaving her because she ruined his life i guess? And He took us before my mom said any words to him. When we left i heard my mommy start screaming and crying. Then once we got to my daddy's new house he had a woman and a baby in the kitchen I was confused to what was going on but I think Quinn knew what was going on. So I figured out that it was his wife Elaine she is kinda nice and my baby Brother Hunter he was so cute. But Quinn and I were very mad that our daddy replaced us with a baby and replaced mommy with a wife! I don't really like verbal fights but Quinn does so I let her fight for me. Then after she told my mommy about Elaine and Hunter and gave her the number where daddy over and then she came with a gun and I walked to my new pretty room. Then it got quiet so I came out then I saw my mommy fall to the ground and there was blood every where it was scary. Elaine just froze and Hunter cried from the gunshot sound. Then I ran over to my mommy and hugged her telling her not to die I had her blood on me and Quinn was too sad and shocked to move and she had it all over her shoes. Then Quinn and me started yelling at my daddy. " Brianna says sucking on the lollipop.
"I'm glad you weren't apart of the drama Brianna you had a shorter response or point of view on what happened and I'm glad you don't know the whole thing a five year old shouldn't go through that neither should an eight year old." The detective said. Brianna wasn't really paying attention.
"May I go?" Brianna asks.
"Yes" he says.