Chapter 25

"Hey mom didn't you say we could meet our fathers? Like two days ago." Melanie asks. Cat woman puts he coffee down.
"Sorry let me uh confirm that please." Cat woman says pulling out her phone. " Rachel crosses her arms as she waits impatiently.
"Mom I need to know now my dolls need their spa day." Rachel says.
Cat Woman: Heyo Batman do you have time to meet your Daughter today? She's living with me now.
Batman: of course I do bring her at 12:30 I'll be outside waiting.
Cat Woman: Do you think Robin wants to meet Rachel today?
Batman: yeah I'll ask him right now.
Cat Woman: Ok..
Batman: He says and I quote "I would love to meet my sweet and innocent Rachelle"
Cat woman: Correction it's Rachel.
Ok girls you meeting your dad's today. Then Jackson came out.
"What about me and Dominick's dad?" Jackson said. Cat woman felt overwhelmed.
" alright I will text both of your dad's about it and I will ask if they could spend the day with you guys ok? " Cat woman says. Jackson and Dominick smiled. Cat woman thought being a mom was easy.
"Thanks mom." Dominick says. Dominick is one of those shy kids who spends a lot of time in their room and doesn't talk a lot.
Cat woman: KC your son Jackson wants to meet you. so could I drop him off with you for the day?
Killer Croc: yeah of course it's finally great to be meeting !y son after 12 years.
Cat woman: Shut up he will be there at 11:00.
"Ok Jackson your going to your dad's at 11:00 so go get ready." Cat woman says rushing.
"Yes!" Jackson says happy and walks to his room.
" Hey! What about me? " Dominick says. Cat woman Looked at him.
"I'm texting him right now." Cat woman says.
Cat woman: Two Face did you get that letter I sent you?
Two Face: Yes, I did.
Cat woman: Ok So Dominick your son wants to meet you do you want to spend the day with him to get to know him?
Two Face: Yes I honestly do.
Cat woman: Ok you will see him at 11:30.
"Three your going to meet your dad today your going at 11:30 so get dressed." Cat woman says.
" thanks I guess. " Dominick says. The girls come out. Melanie was wearing a Batman suit and Rachel was wearing a Robin suit.
"I always knew that I looked like robin Mommy." Rachel says . Cat woman smiled.
"Ok guys it's 10:30 in the car all of you." Cat woman says. They all got in the car and off to Killer croc's. Wilden wanted to spend the day with his Father.
"Mom could I see my dad today?" Wilden asks. Jackson and Dominick and the girls were excited to meet their dads.
" sure have Harley Pick you up please. " Cat woman says.
"Ok I will text her." Wilden says. Pulling out his phone.
Wilden: Hey Harley.
Harley: what's up Puddin pie.
Wilden: could you pick me up to take me to my dad's house My mom is busy dropping everyone else off at their fathers.
Harley: of course were you at?
Wilden: Killer croc's house.
Harley: be there in 2 mins!