Chapter 29

Cat woman realizes how lucky she is when she saw Harley and Joker fighting over Kids.
"Ok guys remember this is a 3 year old's birthday party! Stop ruining it again Harley and Joker! God this is why your daughter is fucking disrespectful because you fight over stupid shit in front of her." Poison Ivy says yelling at them. They looked at Her.
"Ok Your right, we always do this." Harley says sitting down. Quinn just say in her high chair looking pissed off.
"You guys are really good parents." Mr. Penguin snarls. Joker flipped him off.
"Mr.Penguin shut the hell up because you fucking at your last kid." Harley yells. Poison Ivy slaps Harley's arm and points at Quinn.
"God this party is a mess because of Joker and Harley." Cat woman says. Harley slams her knife on the table.
" ok cake time kids come in the kitchen Cake! " Harley says trying not to beat everyone's ass. Joker just sat down and looked at Quinn.
"Your a real jackass daddy." Quinn says with her baby voice. Joker gasped and laughs.
"Harley take a picture of the cake before these heathens mess it up!" Joker says almost yelling. Quinn rolled her eyes.
"Ok master would you like a glass plate because the cake is so important." Harley says sarcastically.
"Just take the fucking picture." Joker says. Quinn laughs and so did the kids.
"Dad why do you treat Harley like shit?" Wilden says. Joker have him a look that wasn't settling.
"Excuse me Wilden?" Joker says getting up. Wilden steps back.
" why do you? " Wilden says. Everyone laughs.
"Oh shit joker is being roasted by his own son." Riddler says laughing.
" because Bitches need to be taught right. " joker says. Wilden laughs.
"Why don't you teach your favorite Child to not be a bitch?" Wilden says. Joker clenched his fists.
"Don't call my daughter a bitch little boy!" Joker yells pointing at him. Wilden runs to the door and leaves. Cat woman ran out the door to find him.
"Joker I took the picture of the cake." Harley says. She didn't hear anything that was going on.

"Ok bring the cake out now

"Ok bring the cake out now." Joker says annoyed. Harley turned off the lights and everyone started singing not birthday.
"Happy Birthday to you! Happy  birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Quinn, Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sings . Quinn sat their annoyed and ashamed. After they were done everyone looked at the cake.
"Is that supposed to be a cake for Quinn or you guys?" Bizzaro asks. Harley gave him a dirty look.