Chapter 47

"Hey Harley!" Wilden says opening the door. Harley got up from the couch and walked towards Wilden.
"Hey Wilden how are you Buddy?" Harley asks. He smiled and looked over at Brianna.
"I'm good. Is that Brianna?" Wilden says looking at Brianna's crib. Joker sighed.
"Yes it is your new baby sister!" He says happily. Wilden blinked at Harley.
"Can I see her?" Wilden asks. Harley walked him towards Brianna.
"Here you go. Be careful, We let Quinn hold her and then she dropped her on her head." Harley says. Wilden looked up at Harley scared.
"Wow, she looks like you and Dad!" Wilden says excitedly. Joker smiled and put his arm around Wilden.
"But you're the only kid I have that looks like me." Joker says looking at Wilden. He smiled and have Brianna back to Harley.
"Quinn! Wilden is here." Harley says shouting. Joker smiled at Wilden.
"She hasn't been to happy since Brianna arrived so I would be careful." Joker says stepping away slowly.
"Hey Quinn how are you?" Wilden says while Quinn is slowly walking into the living room.
"Well. I'm great until you start talking about Camila." She says grabbing her ear plugs. Wilden got offended.
" I am... " Wilden says before joker cutting him off.
"Chill Quinnie he isn't." Joker says covering Wilden's mouth. Quinn threw her ear plugs at Brianna. She starts crying.
In Brianna's mind.
"That crazy bitch! Threw her ear plugs at me! And also dropped me on my soft head." Brianna says while crying.
"What is her problem dad?" Wilden says stepping back. Joker shrugged.
"How about you and Quinn to play!" Joker says. Wilden turned around and looked at Joker.
"Are you serious I don't want to be left alone with that..." Wilden says while joker covers his mouth.
"Go play." Joker says shoving Wilden near Quinn's room.
"That girl is a demon Puddin I don't know what to do she's abusing Brianna!" Harley says on her knees crying. Jokers eyes widen.
"Harley she's used to all the attention in her. Some day she won't like it and she will stop abusing her sister, until then you have to just let her not bother you." Joker says.