Chapter 32

"What am I doing here?!" Quinn says waking up realizing she wasn't with her dad or mom. Courtney walked up to her and say next to her.
"Sweetie your daddy left you here for me to watch you." Courtney says. Quinn smiled and thought maybe she wouldn't hear her parents fight a lot. Not to mention they live in a nice house with other kids.
"Oh ok." Quinn says with her cutie baby voice. Courtney smiled and hugged her.
"You sure look like your mommy!" She says all happy.
"Yeah I do." Quinn says.
"How old are you?" Courtney asks While brushing Quinn's hair.
"I'm three." Quinn says trying to figure out how old she was. Courtney gasped because she never heard a three year old talk as good as her.
"Wow you're a good talker.." Courtney says mesmerized by Quinn.
"My mom taught me how to talk like a normal person but I still have my baby voice." Quinn says weirded out. Courtney stood up and put out her hand.
"let's go downstairs and you could play with my kids." Courtney said taking Quinn's hand. Quinn smiled and was happy sort of.
"Mommy who's that?" One kid said. Courtney looked at Quinn.
"This is Quinn her dad is Joker and her mom is Harley Quinn." She said. They gasped and got scared.
" I'm not dangerous like them. " Quinn said in a soft voice.
"Ok what is the Spawn of Satan doing here?" Camila asked.
"Camila we are babysitting her! Stop being mean she is only 3!" Courtney said in a loud voice.
"Mom but she could be a little Devil!" Ciara says. Quinn felt uncomfortable.
"I'm only 3 and honestly how do I know you guys don't shoot out fire from your hands just like your dad? But you don't see me judging you!" Quinn said with attitude.
"She's Right I'm sorry" Camila says texting someone on her phone.
"Me too let's go upstairs and play with dolls." Ciara said grabbing Quinn's hand and running upstairs. Quinn wasn't that fast and her tiny legs weren't fast either. After they went upstairs Courtney grabbed her phone and dialed Harley's number.
"Hello?" Harley said.
"Hey Harley! Did you know that Quinn is with me?" Courtney asks.
"No! Joker must of room her their! I'm coming to get her!" Harley said. She hung up. Courtney went upstairs and got Quinn dressed Quick.

 Courtney went upstairs and got Quinn dressed Quick

Does Quinn look Dangerous?

---------Comment!-----------