Chapter 23

Later that night Harley Decided to take Wilden back to his house.
"Ok Wilden say goodbye to your dad your mom wants you home." Harley says grabbing her keys and Quinn.
" But Harley Why does he have to go and Quinn and you we can all live here together. " joker says whining. Harley rolled her eyes.
"You know where he lives and you know where me and Quinn live so you can come get us anytime but for now we have to go." Harley says. Wilden hugs his dad and walks out with Quinn and Harley. Joker Knew that he would love and cherish his song forever.
" Harley why do I have to live with my mom? " Wilden asks. Quinn slaps him.
"Ow!" Wilden says rubbing his face. Quinn was laughing.
"Quinn!?! Why did you do that!?!" Harley says. Quinn just say there with a blank face.
"I did it because I wanted to bitch!" Quinn says with her baby voice. Then Wilden and Harley looked at Quinn.
"She has dads personality." Wilden says still rubbing his face.
" Quinn you can't talk like that your 2 years old that's bad. Quinn smiled. Then they got to Cat Woman's house. She was standing outside.
"Hey buddy how was meeting your dad." Cat woman says hugging Wilden.
"he's amazing! I wish you guys were together." Wilden says. Cat woman got quiet. Harley looked at her with the same face she did when Harley kicked her ass.
"That's not gonna happen Wilden because he is with Harley of course." Cat woman says touching Wilden's face.
"Bye Wilden see you... I don't know when." Harley says getting in her car. Wilden waved goodbye.
"I got slapped on the face by a 2 year old." Wilden says walking up the stairs with Cat woman. She looked concerned.
"Why did she do that?" Cat Woman says. Wilden kept walking up the stairs.
" because I asked why can't I live with my dad. " Wilden says going to his room. Cat woman stopped at the top of the stairs and Sighed.
"I only had Him here for 2 days." Cat woman says sadly. Then Jackson walked out of his room.
"Hey um mom are we going to school?" Jackson asks. Cat woman panicked because she forgot to enroll them in school.
"I have to sign you guys up for school and I will do that now." Cat woman says all rushed.
"Mom do I look like my dad?" Jackson says curiously.
"Yes without the uh scales." Cat woman says looking for a phone book.
"without scales? Jackson says confused. Cat woman found the book.
"Your dad is killer croc and you look like him without the scales I had them remove the scales when you were born took an hour then you looked like a normal baby." Cat woman says without thinking. She saw The look on Jackson's face.
" Oof. " Jackson said. Cat woman felt bad and walked towards him.
"Look Jackson I'm sorry you are perfect Buddy."