Chapter 41

Harley the next day took Quinn to the gynecologist with her.
"Harley Quinn!?!" The doctor says. Harley picked up Quinn and brought her to the room.
"Here I will put Quinn on the doctor chair and you may lay down." The doctor says.
"This is not a comfortable chair." Quinn says. The doctor smirked.
"They really aren't." The doctor says laughing.
"Sorry she is really open minded." Harley says laying down. The doctor grabbed the gel bottle and squirted some gel on her stomach.
"It's fine. I like meeting funny kids." The doctor said. Harley faked smiled. The doctor realized Harley didn't flinch.
"You must be immune to coldness." The doctor says. Quinn laughed.
"You have no idea." Quinn says. Harley looked up at Quinn and gave her a dirty look.
"So is the baby fine?" Harley asks. The doctor nodded.
"You are 3 months along. Good news I could tell the gender." The doctor says looking at the screen. Quinn put down her doll and looked up. Harley got scared.
"Wait. Is it to late for an abortion?" Harley asked all worried. Quinn sat their looking sad.
"I'm afraid so." The doctor says. Harley groaned and put her head back down.
"What's the baby's gender?" Quinn asks. The doctor turned around and smiled.
"Your Baby is a girl!" The doctor said happily. Quinn got mad and her face turned red. Harley felt bad.
"Thanks We have to go now." Harley says pulling down her shirt and picks up Quinn and walks out.
"Does dad know how to keep it in his pants?" Quinn asks. Harley laughed and gasped at the same time.
"Don't talk like that." Harley says choking back her laughter.
"What are you gonna name the baby?" Quinn asks. Harley smiled and then frowned.
"Well your dad wanted to name you Brianna. But I didn't let him so maybe Brianna." Harleys says while sounding reasonable. Quinn fake smiled. Harley could see the emotional pain looking at Quinn.
"That's a pretty name!" Quinn says trying to be happy. Harley smiled.
"How about I get you a Toy of your choice and McDonald's?" Harley says trying to make her happy.
"Yay!" Quinn says.