Chapter 46

*3 months later*
"Puddin you're going to have to get Wilden today it's your weekend." Harley says holding Brianna and feeding her a bottle. Joker sighed.
"I know Cat Woman has been nagging me to death about it." Joker says all pissed off. Harley scoffed and then set Brianna in her crib and went to go get Quinn.
"Hey Quinn what are you doing?" Harley asks Quinn. She was just watching Pretty Little liars on her bed.
"Hi mommy I'm watching tv." Quinn says not paying attention. Harley looked around Quinn's room in disgust. 

"Quinn why didn't you clean your room like I asked

"Quinn why didn't you clean your room like I asked." Harley says in disgust. Quinn rolled her eyes.
"Because I'm busy! You can clean it! If you want it done so badly." Quinn says. Harley scoffed and walked out of the room and closed the door.
"What's wrong now?" Joker says annoyed. Harley put her hand on her hips.
"You're daughter that's what!" Harley says. Joker rolled his eyes.
"I'm going to get Wilden before I get nagged at." Joker said grabbing his keys and leaving. Harley walked over to Brianna's crib and stared at her.

"Brianna, Please don't be disrespectful to me when you are older , you're father and your sister are

"Brianna, Please don't be disrespectful to me when you are older , you're father and your sister are. But your brother isn't." Harley says almost crying. Brianna opened her eyes. Her eyes were the most gorgeous thing you could see. Dark blue and a little bit of green eyes.
"Aww Bri Bri." Harley says. Quinn walks up to the crib and looks at Brianna.
"I have better eyes." Quinn says holding a brush. Harley jumped.
"Quinn you scared me and you both have pretty eyes." Harley says pointing.
"Wilden is probably going to talk about Camila the whole time." Quinn says out of the random. Harley agreed.
"Probably but it's adorable." Harley says looking at Brianna. Quinn pulls ear plugs out of her pocket and gives it to Harley.
"That's why I have ear plugs." Quinn says handing them to Harley then walking away.