Chapter 8

Harley and Joker Were able to bring Quinn home 3 days after her birth. Harley made Baby clothes for Quinn and Joker was apart of her life. Joker Saw the clothes Harley made for Quinn and wasn't shocked one bit.

Harley loved Quinn soo much

Harley loved Quinn soo much. She would do anything for her. Joker apologized to Harley For being a asshole to her about the whole baby thing. 4 months later.
"Hey Puddin should I get Quinn a hammer?" Harley asks. Joker laughs.
"Yeah and also poison ivy wants to see Quinn i told that poison bitch I don't want her around my daughter." Joker said. Harley just picked up Quinn.
"Well she's gonna see her. You let Your Dumb ass friends hold her." Harley yelled. Joker just left. 5 mins later. Someone knocked on Harley's door.
"Hey pois." Harley Says while holding Quinn. Poison Ivy fell in love with Quinn when she saw her.
"Oh my god she's so beautiful can I hold her?" Poison Ivy says.
"Sure." Harley Says while giving Quinn to Poison Ivy.
" she is so freaking cute. " poison Ivy says.
"Say Kill." Harley says.

"Send me the picture Harley

"Send me the picture Harley."  Poison Ivy said. Harley grabbed Quinn and put her to bed.
"Well joker says he needs you." Harley says. Poison Ivy hugs Harley and left.