Chapter 7

Harley is 7 months pregnant. She feels like she is dying.
"Why can't Quinn come out?!!!" Harley Yells. The doctor examines her.
"Harley your in labor." The doctor says. Harley was scared.
" what it's only June no she can't come now. " Harley says. The doctor shrugged her shoulders. A bunch of doctors came in and put Harley in a room. Harley called Joker. And of course joker had to Bring his gang. They all showed up.
"Damn Harley you look like shit." Killer Croc said. Harley flipped him off.
" Shut the hell up scale face. " Harley said while moving trying to get comfortable.
"Guys give her some Damn room holy shit." Joker says backing them up. Harley Smiled.
" I bet your baby will come out as a Damn Clown. " Cat woman said. Joker looked at Cat woman.
"Do I have to bring your ass back to the pound." Joker said.
" I'm a cat dumb shit. " the doctor comes in.
"Can you guys stop fighting its not good for the baby or Harley." They all stayed quiet.
"Well how many centimeters is she dilated?" Joker asks. You could tell the doctor was getting annoyed.
"Only the father is allowed in here the rest of you out." The doctor said. Everyone left besides Joker.
"I'm the father." Joker said. Harley got annoyed.
"OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE!!!" Harley Yells. Joker laughs.
" she's 10 centimeters time to have Quinn. " the doctor said. Harley got scared. Joker gulped and started sweating.
"Do I have to push? Or will she slide out?" Harley asked.
" you have to push. " the doctor says laughing. 2 hours later.
"Quinn is crowning." The doctor says. Joker is sitting in a chair almost passed out. Harley has been screaming for 2 hours.
" WHY ISN'T SHE COMING OH MY GOSH. " Harley Yells.
"Here she is." The doctor said.