Chapter 13

1 year later.
"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Quinn! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone at the party says.
"Isn't she so adorable!" Harley says. Quinn has cake smashed all over her face.
" yeah she is but I think your so inspirational for Taking care of This Baby by yourself" poison ivy says. Everyone claps at Harley.
"Your Real my crazy honestly I didn't think the baby was gonna make it this long in your and jokers care." Bizzaro says. Harley had a Little bit of crush on Bizzaro but not so much.
"Me too but my baby is the only reason why I haven't been in jail. Been so busy with taking care of her." Harley Says blushing. Joker shows up and the whole party Went quiet.
"Ms. Harley Decided to have a birthday party For MY daughter and not invite me... What a great parent you are." Joker says playing with Cards.
"You almost killed Quinn because your an asshole who only cares about himself so go because I don't want you ruining her birthday party." Harley yells at him. Joker laughs and Touches Quinn's head. Quinn bit him.
"Damn This Baby is mine a little vicious person." Joker says smiling at Quinn. Quinn smiles back.
" yo bro she asked you to leave man so goodbye. " Riddler says pointing his cane at him. Joker nodded his head.
"Well Let me give my daughter a gift and I'll be gone." Joker says putting the present in front of Quinn. He misses her on the head and walks out.
"Harley why are you so Damn stupid thinking that Joker of all people would be there for you child and be a father." Cat Woman says tickling Quinn. Harley Walked away and went into her room.
"Good going cat woman." Two-Face said. Harley came out of her room skipping and in her Gang Clothes and with a Hammer. Everyone backed up.
"Next one of you who fights or criticizes me or Quinn or Joker is getting their ass flatten." Harley Says holding her hammer. Everyone looks at Quinn. Looking so adorable. Without cake all over her face.

 Without cake all over her face