Chapter 42

"Hey So did you get an abortion?" Joker says while Harley and Quinn are walking in the door. Quinn ran to her room.
"Nope it was to late because the doctor could tell the gender." Harley says depressed. Joker froze for a minute.
"Girl or Boy?" Joker asks hugging her. Harley sighed.
"It's a girl and Quinn, just the look on her face made me so sad." Harley says almost crying.
"Wow honestly I don't want another kid but I'll deal with it." Joker said. Harley smiled.
"You get to pick out the name for the baby This time." Harley says going in the fridge and getting a soda.
"Well since its a girl I'm gonna name her Brianna Skye Cabeo." Joker says smiling. Harley fake smiled and kept thinking of Quinn's face when she heard she was having a baby sister.
"Sounds Perfect!" Harley says pretending to be happy. Joker walks in Quinn's room and sees her cutting a baby Barbie doll.
"Quinn Why are you cutting a doll." Joker asks. She sniped off the head then looked at Joker.
"It's Brianna." Quinn says throwing the doll away. Quinn frightened Joker. He was scared to have Brianna around her. But Quinn will always be his favorite daughter.
"Alrighty Q I'll let you be." Joker says walking out and closes the door. Joker ran out into the living room.
"Puddin what's wrong?" Harley says. Joker started hyperventilating.
" I just saw Quinn cutting a dolls head off and then I asked why is she cutting a doll and then she said it was Brianna. " joker says worried. Harley didn't worry about it.
"Completely normal." Harley says without caring. Joker just shook it off his back.
"Tomorrow I have Wilden coming over is it ok if I take Quinn for a little while?" Joker asks. Harley got confused.
"Aren't we back together?" Harley says confused. He laughed.
"We have been always together I just wanted to see if you had plans." Joker says drinking a beer. Harley plopped herself on the couch.
"Vodka sounds really good right about now." Harley says.