Chapter 53

Quinn and Brianna walk in Jokers house and see a Woman Cooking something in the kitchen and a baby sitting in a High Chair.
"Dad Who is that?" Quinn asks pointing at the woman. The woman in the kitchen stopped what she was doing and looked at Brianna and Quinn.
"Oh It's so good to finally meet you guys!" The woman says walking over to them and hugging them. Brianna looked confused. Quinn turned around and looked at her dad.
"Who is she?" Quinn asks again. Joker chuckled and walked over to the woman and put his arm around her.
"My name is Elaine." She says smiling.
"And she's your girlfriend?.." Quinn asks.
"Nope, we are married!" Joker says happily. Brianna started to cry. Quinn got pissed off.
"Wait till I tell my mother, she gonna come for you." Quinn says. Elaine got scared but ignored it.
"Well do you guys want to meet your baby Brother." Joker asks. Brianna and Quinn were reluctant.
"I'm sorry we had to meet like this." Elaine says. Quinn didn't care what she had to say.
"I'll never call you mom I'll call you Step Monster." Quinn says. Brianna chuckles. Elaine had this offended look on her face.
"Quinn enough of the rudeness please." Joker says.
"Guys We have rooms for you and Wilden." Elaine says trying to change the subject.
"You think telling us that is gonna forget about you Marrying my daddy?!" Brianna says furiously.
"Let's go see your rooms." Joker said trying to change the of again. The Baby boy started crying.
"Brianna be used to being replaced by babies." Quinn whispers in Brianna's ear.
"This isn't fair at all!" Brianna said then crossing her arms.
"I will tell mom to come get us because I don't want to be here." Quinn says grabbing her phone and running to her room.
"What's his name?" Brianna asks trying to distract them from hearing Quinn call Harley.
"His name is Hunter Cory Cabeo." Elaine says while bouncing Hunter in her arms.
"Nice Name, How old is he?" Brianna asks. Joker and Elaine looked at each other and smiled.
"He's 2 months old." Joker says rubbing his head.
*Quinn on the phone*
"Hey mom you need to come get me and Brianna." She says quietly.
"Why what happened?" Harley asks.
"Dad got married and had a baby boy and His wife's name is Elaine." Quinn says.
"Oh nice, what's the address?" Harley asks.
"I will ask to go outside and look at the address and I will text you it." Quinn says whispering.
"Okay Bye Baby love you I'll see you later." Harley says almost crying again.
"Love you Mom." Quinn says then hangs up. She walked out of her room and walked into the kitchen where Everyone was.
"Could Brianna and I go outside?" Quinn says. Elaine was surprised that a eight year old girl had a good grammar.
"How old are you Quinn?" Elaine says kissing the baby's Cheek.
"I'm 8." Quinn says then walks outside holding Brianna's hand.
"What did mommy say?" Brianna questions. Quinn took a picture of the street name and the house number and sent it to Harley.
"She's coming right now." Quinn says devilish.