Chapter 33

Harley drive right over to Courtney's house. She ran out of the car and ran to the door.
*Knocks on door*
"Hey Harley come in She's upstairs playing with the girls." Courtney says all happily. Harley walked inside looking around.
"Alright What time did Joker drop her off here?" Harley asks Crossing her arms. Courtney smiled.
"Around 10:30?" She said thinking.
"Great can I go get her now?" Harley says with attitude. Courtney was one of those positive girls who will always smile.
"Yeah of course!" She says smiling. Harley got weirded out and went upstairs. She walked up the stairs quietly. She heard the girls playing.
"This baby needs her dipy changed" Quinn said while holding a baby doll. Harley smiled and thought how cute she sounded.
"Alright Give her some Formula." Camila said on her phone. Harley realized that Quinn actually liked something in her life. Having people to play with. Harley taps on Camila's door lightly trying to get their attention.
"Hi Quinn are you ready to go?" Harley Says smiling at Quinn. Quinn looked at Harley and put the baby doll down and walked towards Harley.
"Yeah could we go get Wilden." Quinn says softly. Ciara and Camila looked at Quinn sadly.
"Bye Cutie Quinn!" Ciara said. Camila smiled and got off her bed and hugged Quinn.
"Bye you 3 year old saint." Camila said Jokingly. Harley realized how sad Quinn was that she had to leave.
"Yes. We could go get Wilden." Harley says.
"Who's Wilden?" Ciara asks. Harley froze.
"He's my older brother who I think is Mila's age." Quinn said I'm her cute baby voice. Harley nodded trying not to be offended.
"Oh have fun! Is he cute?" Camila asks. Harley laughed.
"He sure is he looks like his Dad, but he is nicer and wiser." Harley says. Camila put down her phone and walked up to Harley.
"Could I come meet him?" Camila asks. Harley wanted to observe how a teen girl acts. A teen girl who was almost like Quinn.
"If it's alright with Courtney." Harley says. Quinn started clapping. She started jumping up and down with her tiny legs. Then Camila ran down the stairs and skipped right into the kitchen.
"Hey mom is it alright if I go with Harley for a little while?" Camila asks. Courtney set the dish she was cleaning down and turned around and looked at Camila.
"Of course remember: be back at 8!" She says with excitement.
"Alrighty let's go." Harley says with Quinn in her arms and walks out the door.