Chapter 4

Harley got home and Cried herself to sleep. Before she did she went on her balcony and made a wish.
"I wish that Mr.J will come to his senses and be with me again." Harley Says wishing. Someone knocks on Harley's door.
"It's 11:30 at night what do you want!?!" Harley Yells. She opens the door and it was Deadshot.
" what am I not allowed to see the craziest Bitch alive? " Deadshot says. Harley got excited and hugged him.
"Come in, come in so let's talk about your daughter." Harley Says while pulling him inside and putting him in a chair.
"Sure. But why do you want to talk about her?" Deadshot says all curiously. Harley Grabs a piece of gum and puts it in her mouth.
"Well I might have a daughter the chances are 50% so I wanna know what a baby does since your a dad." Harley Says trying not to bawl her eyes out. Deadshot was shocked and was confused.
"you a mother?" Deadshot said. Harley was offended.
"Yes it's not I have a choice. I don't want to get rid of my Precious baby." Harley Says still offended.
"I could tell you have been crying miss crazy town." Deadshot said. Harley looked down at her stomach.
"shut up anyways so what is a baby like! " Harley says fixing her makeup. Deadshot laughs.
"A baby cries a lot, they require all day attention, you have to feed it, change it, bathe it, love it." Deadshot says while itching his beard.
"So that means I will have to wait 13 years to kill and rob? Also I can't do anything bad?" Harley Says whining. Deadshot started laughing.
"Well I wouldn't say 13 years but you can do bad things as long as you don't want to go to prison and get your baby taken away." Deadshot says.
"Oh I wouldn't want that." Harley Says moving her hair out of her face. Deadshot gets up and goes to the door.
"You leaving already?" Harley says Whining and almost Asleep.
"Yeah I have stuff to do." Deadshot says Sadly. Harley was Scared to be a single mom and realized that Deadshot can't see his daughter because of His crimes.
" well alright. " Harley says while sitting down. Deadshot turned around.
"Joker is the father and he found out and left you didn't he?" Deadshot says quietly. Harley shakes her head and cries. Then Deadshot leaves. Harley Grabs her phone and dials a number on her phone.
"Hello?" Dr. June says. Harley smiles and was glad she answered.
"Hey this is Harley Quinn and I have a question for you." Harley says.
"Oh hey Harley and what's up? " Dr.June says. Harley Grabs a piece of paper and a pen.
"Well I was wondering if you knew a gynecologist?" Harley says.
Dr.June gasped.
"Your pregnant? Also yeah." Dr. June says. Harley gets excited.
"Yeah I am and also Great I need the business name or the doctor name." Harley says.