Chapter 21

The next morning.
"Hey mom, so is it ok if I go with Harley and Quinn later?" Wilden says. Cat Woman turns around and holds her coffee cup.
" Oh to meet you father right? " Cat woman says. Wilden cheeks turned a dark shade of red.
"Yeah is that ok I'll just tell her i can't go I think she would understand." Wilden says. Cat woman doesn't want him to think that she is one of those jealous moms that are worried that the step mom is taking over.
"No go i was gonna take you to meet him but I don't think he wants to see me and in plus I have to take the others to meet their dads." Cat woman says like she isn't jealous.
"Alright cool, I'm gonna go change she will be here soon." Wilden says running to his room.
"that Damn Clown Bitch is ruining my life." Cat woman says. Then Rachel walks in.
"mommy are you talking about Harley?" Rachel says. Then Cat woman jumped.
"Oh no no sweetie I said that clown is funny in my life." Cat woman says trying to cover up her tracks. Rachel just skipped away to her room. Harley came in.
"Hey Catty so where's Wilden, we kinda have to go now because I have Quinn in the car. Then Wilden walks out. He looked so happy and Cat woman got a little sad.
" yeah we can go Bye mom. " Wilden says hugging her then running down the stairs.
"Bye Baby." Cat woman says. Harley laughs.
"I hope your ok with me taking Wilden for the day." Harley says.
Cat woman smiled well faked smiled.
"Yeah it's better if Wilden meta joker with you than me so yeah." Cat woman says. Then Harley walks down the stairs.
"Rachel you can't just take my doll like what is wrong with you!!!" Melanie yells. Cat woman ran to their room.
"What's going on?" Cat Woman says concerned. Rachel throws the doll at Melanie.
"She took my doll then she just threw it at me like a bozo!" Melanie yells at Rachel.
" blah blah Melanie all ways needs to have the center of attention I bet your dad isn't like that. " Rachel says. Cat woman kinda gets weird.
"About that girls I'm Melanie your dad is Batman and Rachel your dad is robin and Today I am gonna take you guys to see them." Cat woman says without thinking. The girls looked like they were gonna cry. Rachel has tears running down her face.
Harley, Wilden and Quinn get to Jokers hideout.
"Ok Follow me Wilden." Harley Says holding Quinn.
" Whoa I can't believe that this is were my dad lives! " Wilden says all ecstatic.
"Keep down." Harley Says quietly.
"How is Quinn not Talking or making noise." Wilden asks. Harley is crouching so none of jokers minions are him.
"She was taught by her father." Harley says. Then they reach the door. They walk in and Wilden sees his father.