Chapter 50

"Mommy?" Brianna asks. Harley ignores her and decides to keep doing her makeup. Quinn walked in Harley's room and stood in the doorway.
"Hello Mom? She's talking to you!" Quinn yells. Brianna turns around to look at Quinn, then looks down and frowns.
"Is it because of what happened last week?" Brianna asks. Harley just ignored her.
* 1 week Earlier*
"Puddin it's not fair I always have to be home watching OUR kids." Harley yells. Joker blinks blankly at Harley.
"But I have a life unlike you and isn't that what a housewife is supposed to do?" Joker asks. Brianna laughs.
"Mommy your so silly" Brianna says without knowing what they were talking about. Harley smiles at Brianna then looks at joker and stood smiling.
"So it's either Us or Gangbanging?" Harley said crossing her arms. Quinn just say in her room acting like nothing was wrong.
"I would pick Gangbanging so I wouldn't have to deal with mom." Quinn says walking out into the kitchen grabbing a soda out of the fridge. Brianna claps and agrees. Harley got deeply offended.
"Well I guess the gods have spoke." Joker says with a huge smile on his face.
"So your leaving?" Harley asks. Joker nodded.
"Oh yeah because I became to soft and our girls don't deserve me in their lives they need a better role model." Joker says making excuses for himself.
"Please don't leave! Please! I bet you!" Harley says starting to cry.
"Sorry, Bye Girls!" Joker says. Brianna ran over to him and have him a huge hug.
"Wuv you daddy" Brianna says still hugging him. Joker rubbed her head and smiled.
"Love you too Bri Bri." Joker says. Quinn walks out and hugs him goodbye.
"Can you take me with you?" Quinn asks. Harley looked up really quick. Joker started giggling.
"What?" Harley asks. Quinn gulped.
"I don't want to be around you Mom." Quinn says. Harley held her heart and sat down.
"Both of the 2 people I love are leaving me!?" Harley says crying then she looks at Brianna.
"Well at least I got my girl Bri." Harley says trying to smile but not working.
"Uh Harley I'm taking Bri with me to." Joker says. Harley got on her knees and started hyperventilating.
"No! No! No!" Harley says softly. They all walked out the door. Harley layer on the ground crying non stop till dawn.
*Present Day*
"We only been gone for a week!" Quinn says. Harley slammed her lipstick down and turned around. Brianna jumped.
"Right but now your father is in prison because of you guys if you would have stayed with me then he wouldn't be but you guys don't listen!" Harley says pissed off.
"He's a bad guy." Brianna added. Harley chuckled then didnt.
"Your such a hypocrite!" Quinn yells.
*5 days earlier*
"So guys today we're going robbing." Joker says clapping his hands. The girls jumped up excitedly.
"What's robbing?" Brianna asked. Quinn put her face in her palm.
"You'll see little girl." Quinn said all snarky. Brianna rolled her eyes. Later at crime scene.
"Girls stay here okay? Daddy will be right back." Joker says putting them in a janitors closet.
"Bri isn't this the life?" Quinn says whispering. Brianna whipped her head at Quinn.
"I don't know...?" She says shrugging her arms.
"Well I'm gonna sleep so don't leave." Quinn says laying on the ground. Brianna just stood there looking around them she got bored. She walked out and the alarms got triggered because she tripped over a wire. Joker and his gang groaned.
"J let's go!" Someone says. Joker stood there.
" I have to get my kids. " he replied back. He ran to where Quinn and Brianna where.
"Girls what did I tell you about staying in the..." Joker says before seeing Batman there with handcuffs.
"I'll being your kids home. But your going to jail." Batman says.