Chapter 38

Harley Dropped Camila and Wilden off and Drove straight home.
"What's the rush mom?" Quinn asks. Harley didn't answer. She was too busy driving.
"Quinn I need to see your dad." Harley says. Quinn rolled her eyes.
"Why so you could yell at him more?!" Quinn says pissed off. She really doesn't like when she can't be at the park. So when she has to leave she gets in a bad mood.
"Hey! Me and your father don't fight all the time." Harley says offended. Quinn didn't say anything.
"I want to go back to the park!" Quinn yells. Harley rolled her eyes.
"Quinn Sofia Cabeo you don't talk to your mom like that and this is super important!" Harley yells back. Quinn started to "cry" then Harley felt bad and stopped at a gas station to get her a milkshake so she would stop "crying"
"Your a sucker mommy." Quinn says licking the whip cream off the Chocolate milkshake. Harley's jaw dropped and realized she got scammed by a 3 year old.
"That's not nice." Harley says feeling dumb. Quinn started laughing.
"It's not my fault I use my cuteness for some treats." Quinn says in a sweet voice then used the puppy face to make her mom not mad. It works on Harley and Joker.
"I know, I know it's your parents fault." Harley says all mesmerized by Quinn's puppy face. Quinn claps.
"Ding! Ding! Ding! You have a winner!" Quinn says all happily. Harley once again got offended.
"You need to check that attitude Missy!" Harley says madly. Quinn didn't care at all. She just looked out the window ignoring her mom.
"Excuse me? I'm talking to you." Harley says. Quinn didn't budge.
"Your petty like your father." Harley says. Quinn looked up and her jaw dropped.
"That's easy for you to say huh?" Quinn says. Then Harley was tired of fighting with her. They finally got to Jokers house. Harley got Quinn out of the car and ran inside.
"Joker you here?"