Reoccuring Visions

"No!" Bruno's eyes shot open, his voice echoing through the room.

"Ay, Bruno, what's the deal, man?" Felix rubs his eyes, sitting up in his bed.

Augustine and Antonio groan and turn over to look at Bruno.

Antonio looks up at his father, then out the window, where stars were visible.

Bruno just shakes his head, sweat dripping down his temple. His eyes glow green, slowly fading to his normal hickory.

"Bruno, what did you see?" Augustine rushes over to him, anxiously looking back and forth between Felix and Bruno.

"The Vision. I had it all wrong." Bruno cries, tears running down his eyes.

"Hermano, please, tell us what you saw." Augustine tries looking into his eyes, although Bruno continues looking away.

"Got damnit Bruno, my son has been out in the woods for weeks on end, no letters, no form of communication. I already lost a daughter, and you can- Antonio, cover your ears- good. You can kiss my ass if you think I'm going to lose a son too." Felix jumps out of his bed, storming over to Bruno, and lifting him up by the ruana.

"Felix!" Augustine yells, pushing him away from Bruno.

"The murder. I thought Y/n was going to murder her father, but he survived, so I figured the murder was just a stabbing. But I had the same vision. But it's so unclear." Bruno rants, his voice shaky.

"Papa, is Camilo okay?!" Antonio asks, tugging at his shirt sleeve.

"We don't know yet, Toñito. Why don't you go wake up your mother and the rest of the ladies?" Felix assures Antonio, shooing him out of the room.

"There's this woman in my vision.." Bruno begins again, trying to remember.

"Y/n?"

"No, well yes, but this woman is way too beautiful to be Y/n." Bruno corrects himself. "Listen, there isn't much time. We need to go, now."

"Go where?" Augustine puzzles. "We have no clue which direction they even went."

The women burst into the room, flocking to their respective family member.

"We don't." Bruno says, his gaze going over to the group of women who'd just piled next to Augustine.

"But she does." He nods towards Mirabel, who'd stiffened.

"I won't tell you." Mirabel says, crossing her legs.

"Listen, Mirabel-" Felix narrows his eyes, making his way over to her threateningly.

"Don't even think about it." Augustine and Bruno leap in front of Mirabel.

"I swear to god if you touch her I will throw these hands." Bruno holds up his noodle arms into fists.

"Relax, I'd never hurt a child. Mirabel, our family is out there, and they're in danger. Please, we can't lose anyone else." Felix looks into Mirabels eyes, begging her.

The words seep into everyone's skin. The burning question: Who's next?

Everyone looks to each other, slowly wrapping their arms around their family, holding them tight. Knowing looks between each member, wishing it wasn't them, then instant guilt for choosing one member over another.

Slowly but surely, the eyes make their way back to Mirabel. None of them have the same expression.

Desperation, anxiety, fear, hope, love, wish.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you where they've gone." Mirabel exhales, stiffening.

"Mirabel please!" Begs the chorus.

"No.. there's nothing we can do." She insists. "Our lives, our family, the very fate of the Encanto itself, it's all up to them."