Chapter 20

It was a Monday morning. I stepped into school and there were posters of the vendor selling camp stuff for the camp tomorrow. How exciting.

I opened my locker and took some stuffs.

"Hyejin ah!" Mina tapped my shoulder.
"Whaaat..." I groaned.

"Have you packed your stuff for camp tomorrow? I'm so excited! I'm going to bring my onesies and my pink sleeping bag. Should I bring BB cream? Oh! Insect repellent is a must! Sunblock? Should I-"

"Oh shut up," I said and slammed my locker shut.

She pouted. "Anyways, have you been talking to Taehyung recently?" She asked.

I looked at her and leaned against my locker. "Nope, why?"

"I don't know, I'm so worried. He hasn't been in a good mood recently," she said with a worried expression.

I chuckled, "Why would you be worried?"

She cleared her throat, "Well actually..." she looked left and right, then back at me, "...I kinda like Taehyung."

I gave her a poker face.

It's not unexpected, yet I don't know what to feel about it. "You must be crazy, aren't you Mina?"

"Aniyo! He's really hot when he's mad, such a badass. Ugh don't you find him attractive?" She talked about him, not even cringing.

"So you liked it when he yelled at me in the canteen? You liked it that he embarrassed me infront of everyone so he can appear attractive to you?"

"A-Aniyo..." Mina became silent. I sighed and walked away from her, heading to class for the first lesson.

***

Lessons seemed to last forever and it was only after break. I headed to the hallway and to my locker to get some stuff for Humanities lesson.

"Stupid bastard!" I heard someone shouted. There was a crowd in the middle of the hallway. I became curious and went closer to take a look.

I manoeuvre through the crowd and I saw the two guys grabbing each other's collar and beating the hell out of each other.

"STOP IT!" I ran to them and separated them from each other.

Taehyung used his thumb to wipe the corner of his mouth which bled, Seojun gave him a death stare.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" I yelled at them.

"Hyejin," Seojun called and grabbed my hand, "Let's leave this bastard here, he won't hurt you anymore."

I was dragged away from there but I caught Taehyung glaring at me.

***

After school, I went to talk to Seojun as we walked out of class.

"He started the fight first, I'm serious," Seojun said. I sighed, but I was convinced because he seemed serious.

"Just incase if you didn't know, Taehyung's a big bully in school so if you continue to fight him, he won't wanna lose," I warned Seojun.

"Araseo, I won't fight again okay. But if he hurts you again, I have to protect you remember?" He said.

I nodded,"Okay, besides that you have to promise me you won't pick up a fight."

He smiled and pinched my nose, "Yes, cutie."

When we walked along the hallway, suddenly, three girls came to us, or should I just say Seojun.

"Seojun can I take a picture with you?" One of the girls said, smiling brightly at Seojun. "Me too me too!" The two said.

Seojun looked at me for approval, and I slightly nodded.

"Okay sure," he said and they squealed. They started taking turns taking pictures with him with their cheap flip phones.

When they were taking too long, I cleared my throat, "Let's go now, Seojun."

The girls glared at me.

"Gotta go girls, bye," he said and winked at them. I rolled my eyes at him being so flirtatious with other girls, when I'm clearly standing there watching.

"Hello there," Seojun said and put his arm around my shoulder, and I pushed it away.

"No skinships in school," I said and glared at him, "Why'd they take pictures with you?"

"I don't know, I guess I'm pretty charming huh. You're lucky to have me," he said and grinned.

I elbowed him and walked away.

***

"Ughh what should I pack," I said and rummaged through my closet. I am totally not looking forward for camp tomorrow morning, but since it's a compulsory thing then I'd have to force myself. Anyways it's just 3 days 2 nights.

An hour later, I was done. I put my bag pack in a corner and threw myself on the bed. I unlocked my phone screen and opened my kakaotalk.

'Tell your boyfriend to mind his business.' -Taehyung.

I was puzzled at his text.

'What are you talking about? By the way, you better don't hurt him anymore. You were the one who started the fight, don't blame him.' -Hyejin.

I replied his text, but he did not respond to it.

Are we going to have a cold war yet again?

I sighed. I turned the lights off and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

-----------------

A/N ;

Annyeong guys! Thanks for those who have been reading, commenting and voting the chapters! Thanks for 2K reads! Sorry for this short and lame chapter there's so little TaeJin moments in this one. Look forward to the next chapter about their school camp huehuehue :)

So are you team TaeJin or SeoJin? ><