Chapter 32

A/N ;

Hey guys I made a mistake saying they were doing their year-end exams smh omg ignore that. I've changed it to mid-year exams because I can't end too soon ok XD chapter 32 leggo!
-----------------------------------------

"Hyejin wait!" Someone called me from behind. I turned to see Seojun chasing after me. Ignoring him, I hastened my steps and entered the school, rushing to my locker.

"Hyejin, listen to me," Seojun said to me. I was still ignoring him as I took my books from my locker. He grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him. Infact, he was grabbing my wrist a little too hard.

"Ouch! Lee Seojun let me go! It hurts!" I desperately tried to free from his grip.

"Listen to me first. I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry. Can we get things back to normal? I didn't mean to do it, she forced me to," He tried to explain to me but I couldn't bear with his nonsense anymore.

"Just let me go I don't wanna hear anymore of your bullshit! We're already over!" I shouted at him.

"Let go of her, now."

I turned to see Taehyung sending a punch straight to Seojun's face. I gasped. Seojun let go of my wrist and I stepped back, away from them. Seojun glared at Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung, how many times must I tell you, not to butt in people's matters," Seojun said, wiping his nose that bled. He didn't give up, he stood up and punched Taehyung on the stomach, sending him to the ground. They started fighting and everyone crowded around just to look at them, none came in to stop the fight.

My legs were shaking because I was really scared, I couldn't move from my spot.

"Hey stop it stop it!" Finally someone came in and stopped them, it was Namjoon. He tried to stop the both of them then suddenly Jimin and Jungkook came into the scene and dragged Taehyung away.

Seojun stared at Taehyung intensely. "Coward huh? Come at me!" Seojun provoked Taehyung.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. He charged towards Seojun when suddenly Mr Kim, the discipline master saw the scene.

"YAH! YOU BOTH RASCALS. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mr Kim's voice echoed through the hallway. Everyone became silent and quickly rushed to their respective classes.

Mr Kim stomped towards them. "In my office, NOW!"

I watched their backs as they followed Mr Kim to his office. I sighed, walking to class alone.

I got worried when it's been hours but Taehyung and Seojun hasn't come to class. Break time finally came and I rushed out of class, searching for Taehyung.

I tried to find him, outside the office, in the canteen, in the library, he wasn't anywhere. Not even with Mina. Then I figured out, he can only be at his own hideout.

I went up to the third level, quickly opening the door to the storeroom. I finally sighed when I saw him sitting alone in the hideout.

I went in and closed the door behind me. Taehyung looked at me, then he looked away. "What are you doing here?" He asked me.

I walked towards him and sat beside him, panting. "Why did you get into a fight like that? Pabo..." I said and scrutinised his face that's bruised all over. "Let me see it," I held his face and gently turned it to see other bruises.

"Ommo, ommo, look at that. Why would you get into a fight like that?!" I said and smacked his arm.

"Ow!" He rubbed his arm.
"Sorry! You hurt your arm too?"
"It's nothing okay. You should thank me instead because I saved you from that bastard," He said.