Chapter 34

I locked my locker and turned to walk to class. Just then, I saw Mina walking towards my direction. She stared at me before rolling her eyes at me. I guess she's still mad.

I sighed and just made my way to class. Then I remembered, I have to sit beside someone I dread to face - Seojun. I groaned and slowly dragged my feet to my seat.

"Good morning Hyejin," Seojun greeted me. I ignored him and took out my writing materials. "Hyejin, babe don't ignore me," Seojun said and suddenly touched my hair. I slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me, you jerk."

He chuckled at me. "Don't try to play hard to get alright. I'm gonna sit beside you for the rest of the lessons, so too bad, I shall disturb you."

I rolled my eyes at him, feeling burdened. Suddenly I saw Taehyung walking towards us.

"Yah, move away. I'm sitting here from now on," Taehyung said to Seojun.

Seojun stared at him from head to toe. "What are you talking about?"

"I requested to sit beside Hyejin because I can't see the whiteboard well when I sit at the back in the corner. So now you're sitting beside Jin and I'm gonna sit beside Hyejin," Taehyung explained.

"I'm not dumb enough to believe you," Seojun said and looked away from Taehyung. I just stared at them, watching the conversation.

"Well, fine. I'm just gonna wait for Ms Jaei to tell you about it," Taehyung said and walked away. Seojun frowned and rolled his eyes.

***

"I know you just finished your mid-year exams but I would appreciate if you start your revision for the end-year's. It's really important and if you know you're missing out in your studies, you have to catch up," Ms Jaei said and looked at me. I awkwardly look down, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Also, Taehyung, you can change place with Seojun from now on. If there's nothing else, class is dismissed."

I gulped.

The recess bell rang and we all went out for break. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Mina.

"Yah, Lee Hyejin. I need to talk to you. Follow me," she said as she folded her arms, walking off. I followed after her and we went up to the rooftop, where there was no one.

"What is it Mina?" I asked. She turned to me and raised and eyebrow.

"You're asking me what is it? So how's you and Taehyung huh? How does it feels like stealing your bestfriend's boy?!" She started raising her voice at me and pushed my forehead with her finger.

My eyes became teary. Mina has never treated me like this before.

"Mina... I..."

"YOU WHAT?! YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU?!" She yelled in my face.

She raised her hand, about to slap my face. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her wrist, stopping her from hitting me. Mina turned to look at him.

It was Taehyung. He stared straight into her eyes, coldly. Mina became silent. He finally let go of her wrist, looking at me. I nervously looked at the both of them.

Taehyung took a step towards me.

"Choi Mina, I want you to watch this, very carefully," he said.

Taehyung suddenly held my head up to face him. His face came close and in a split second, his lips were pressing onto mine. I got shocked and attempted to push him away, but he strongly held me and continued kissing me.