Ch.10

I wake up later to see everyone left. Great. All alone in an unfamiliar house. I look over at the clock on the side of the bed to see its friggin 2:00 in the fudging morning! What the fuck body?! I sigh and roll over and fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My body hits the floor with a hard thud. I open my eyes and see a grinning Sym above me. She sees my look and hands me my board.

"What. The. Heck. Homer?!" I write and she giggles.

"Well someone got pushed off the wrong side of the bed this morning." She laughs."Now get up sunshine. Its 4:00 in the afternoon. And Alpha Ralph wants to see ya." I get up and crawl back in the bed. I hear her tsk and I get pushed back onto the floor.

"Dude! Ow!" I write at her and she laughs. She walks into a seperate room and water starts running.

"Your bath is being made, and oh, by the way, I'm like, an assisstant kind of thing for you today. Till you get your strength back, in like, a week, someone new will help you each day and be your guide at school afterwards till you get a hang of things. You're welcome." She beams at me and skips out of the room. I groan and get up. I slowly walk over to the bathroom and lock the door. I stand in front of the huge mirror on the wall and start to strip. I look my body over. Starting from my ugly scratched up legs, to my extremely bruised, sleek stomach then upwards past my c-cup breast to my neck which is covered in a huge bandage. So I dont get it wet, I start to take it off, my eyes looking anywhere but there after its off. I brace myself and look at my neck. Horrified, my hands instinctly go to my throat. I feel the scabbed over claw marks. They're dark red and hard, and it hurts when I touch them. Four long scratches from the top left side of my jaw, to the right side of my collarbone. The skin around them is bright red and irritated. Tears spring to my eyes as I look at it. I can see where on some point a the scabs are starting to fall off to reveal an angry scar beneath. I fight back the tears. They will not make me cry anymore. Not now, not ever again.

I finally tear my eyes away and step into the bath. When it fills to the top I stop it. I relax and let my thoughts wander.