Ch.5

"Alphas orders" He says
Then he slashed my throat.
^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

"Now go." He says and I scramble off. I wrap a few bandages around my neck and pack. I grab all my stuff and sling the bag over my shoulder. I heard my door open as I jumped out the window.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I landed on my feet and take off, not shifting. They don't deserve to see Lisa.

'No! They don't!' She agrees. I keep running and running. I soon hear paws thundering behind me. 6-7 wolves. Man, I thought I was worthless. Then why are they fighting to find me?

'No Idea... Wait!' She says with so much force I almost stop.

What?

'Mate!' She screams.

Oh no.

Oh God No.

Then the scent hits me. It smells like... Chocolate. Fate that's just mean! I, as you could say, am a Chocoholic. So. Tempting.

But I still keep running.

-Le Time Skip Because Bananas-

My feet are pounding, my heart is racing. They won't stop chasing me.
I finally collapse on the ground. I hear a bunch of growls ahead of me and behind me. I see lots of wolves standing in front of me, in a straight line. Then I realize: I'm at the border, I made it.

I look up at the wolves with a pleading look. I feel all of their eyes on my neck. The biggest one looks at them and they make a circle for me to come in. I cross over. Thank God. I sat down on my knees and stared up at the wolf. I hug it. I can't help it. I let go and watch curled up with my knees up against my chest waiting for them to come.

The steps finally stop and I hear the cracking of bones. Suddenly Blake walks out with basketball shorts. Our eyes connect and sparks, no fireworks go off. He walks towards me and once he's about 3 feet away, be tries to take another step and the new alpha growls. He steps back.

"She's my mate." He says and the Alpha grunts an okay. He takes a step and I scoot backwards in fear. The Alpha looks at me in confusion. I write in the dirt 'Alpha's Orders' and point at my neck. The alpha steps in between me and Blake and growls loudly.

"She's my mate and I'm taking her home." Blake says and the alpha growls. The other wolves push me behind them and protect me. Have I found it?

The kindess of others?