Ch. 3

Thanks fo da ocs!
READ ME READ ME READ ME READ

After class I go to Gym. Ahh. The one class I'm actually good at. But no one pays attention except the coach. Everyone else just automatically assumes that I totally suck because I'm an Omega. But that also means that I can just leave if I want to (The coach is decent to me).

At the beginning of Gym I get shoved into line with the others and coach passes some fliers out. I get one and got extremely excited. Gymnastics! I see what time practice and tryouts are at and start to cry. It's after school and I have to be home or else the pack'll get mad. You know what?

Forget them.

Forget their 'needs'.

They're gonna beat me anyway! And who says I even have to be there? No one! No one cares about me. They've almost beaten me to death and thats saying a lot considering my healing rate.

So they can make their own food! I am not a slave! I am a wolf too!

'Yes!' My wolf, Lisa, cheers/agrees in my head. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Darla rips the paper from my hands, crumples it up and throws it in the trash while smiling widely. I open my mouth but shut it again.

"Why are you so upset Omega? What, did you think you would actually get in?" She says laughing at the end.

"Like they'd let in an ugly uncoordinated mute like You!" She says and pushes me to the ground and kicks my side over and over.

'Don't just sit there and take this! Fight back you wuss!' Lisa screams at me. My wolf's right!

'Of course I'm right, I always am. Now go!' She screams again. As Darla's foot comes in contact with my side again I grab her foot and flip it which also flips her. She falls and yells. I straddle her back and grab the back of her head. I lift it up and smash it against the concrete over and over.

"How they gonna like you with a smashed face, you slut? Huh?" I scream at her. She flips us over and turns around. She slaps me and pulls my hair. Really? Hair pulling? Jeez, she can't even fight decently. At this point shes ripped from me by the teacher. I grumble and leave it be.

I grab my backpack and already hear the gossip. Its hard to miss. Its everywhere, and they didn't even try to hide it.

"Man, the mute tried to fight Darla." One girl says to her friends. "And she got her butt kicked." Stuff like that. It's quite funny how Darla has a smashed bloody face and I dont have a scratch on me, yet they say she beat ME. I go through the rest if the day knowing but also not knowing what's gonna happen when I get 'home'. Yay.

READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME

By the way, sooooo sorry about being grounded. I dont know man, me and school just don't mix.. I get most of it, but I can't do Agendas and reading logs. I forget and get distracted and honestly, don't think its that important if I do all my work and remember it all. But then I fail because apparently its most of my grade but I got a free day so Im updating! See you in your nightmares!
-Dreamer 😴