Ch.13

'I told you!' Lisa yells at me as I bring our food out.

'Whatever. Butt out.' I say back and me and Mason chill on the couch.

"Wait, wheres yours?" Mason asks and I shrug.

"I forgot it to be honest." I reply and he laughs. "But Im fine."

"No, you made the food, you should taste it." He starts and my stomach growling following "-Besides, your stomach says you're not." He finishes, laughing again. He rips his sandwhich in half and hands it to me. I hold it and he clinks his to mine. I look at him curiously.

"Cheers, duh." He says, laughing. We start eating. Soon Rose comes back with our stuff and walks off. As we start watching Avatar, I feel my eylids start to feel heavy. I fall into never ending darkness.

__Time Skip__

I feel my body being moved and I open my eyes. I see Mason moving me.

"Oh, you weren't supposed to wake up yet." He chuckles and smiles. I stand up. I look around and he hands me my whiteboard.

'How long were we asleep?'

"A few hours maybe. Its like, 7 now." He replies, checking his phone. I nod and flop back onto the couch.

"Whatre you doing Dove?" He asks, a smile in his voice.

"Sleep."

"You can't sleep now silly."

"Why not??"

"You have to go see Doc." He says and I stand. I rub my eyes and stretch. He walks off, assuming I'll follow him. Like the little trained puppy I am, I do. We go around corners through this maze of a house, yet Mason seems to have mastered it. Within a couple minutes, we're there.

"Hey sweetie, how ya doin?" Doc asks with a warm smile and I begin to understand why everybody loves her so much. I return the smile.

'Pretty good. Kinda tired. Just woke up.' I summarize for her and she sits me down.

"Well Im just going to check on your throat." She states warmly and I smile again. I really love it here. Everybody is so nice.

"How is she?" Mason asks, his arms crossed.

"She should be able to attend school by next monday. Though, I can't guarantee people wont ask about her scar constantly and think shes weird because she can't talk." Shes being completely honest. I love that. I nod, nervous. I dont wanna be made fun of again. Mason must sense my nervousness, because he rubs my back gently.

"Its okay Dove, Me and Sym will make sure no one gets to ya. Trinidee will hunt them down if they do." He says and smiles, winking at the last part. I hear my wolf sigh.

'Hes so nice. We need that.' She states in my head and I roll my eyes.

"What, we will!" Mason defends, laughing.

"Oh no, sorry. My wolf was being stupid." I write and they look at me and Mason chuckles, while the Luna/Doctor smiles.

"Mase, I need you to get Symali." I write and he looks at me.

"Why?"

"Well, though I hate it, I need to go shopping." I respond and he laughs. He goes rigid for a second then checks his phone.

"Shes waiting outside. And just warning you, shes VERY excited." He laughs. I stand and wave to the doctor before walking out with Mason. He walks me to the door and hugs me.

"Whatever you do, don't let her go into game stop." He says seriously. I smile and nod. Sym must have seen it cause she lays on the horn. He laughs and I walk out, hands up. Im a bit surprised at Syms car. She's driving a 1967 Chevy Impala in all black. I expected her to be driving a red sports car or maybe a purple bug or something. Not a vintage muscle car in all black. Its a gorgeous car, no doubt, but it seems like something Mase would drive, not Sym. She waves enthusiastically for me to come in and I walk over.

'Hi.' I write when I get in.

"Heya! Now, something to know about me, I dont like shopping. I really don't, so for exchange in this, we go to gamestop" She commands, a wide and beautiful smile crossing her face. I roll my eyes and match her grin with mine. I nod and she squeals. We take off and she plugs in her phone, the radio immediately screaming at us. I cover my ears.

"Ugh! Sorry. Forgot I left PTV on!" She says then flips the song on her phone, and fall out boy comes on. Sym taps her fingers to the beat as she sings.

"And in the end, Id do it all again. I think your my best friend, dontcha know that the kids arent al- kids arent alright... Were here!" She exclaims and I smile, taking my eyes off the window. Wait! I dont have any money! I facepalm as I remember that I left my wallet at home.

"Wait Sym! I don't have my wallet! :("

"Well, I'll pay for you this time I guess, but this counts as your welcome gift." She laughs with a wink towards me. We head inside into forever 21, let the torture begin.

-Time Skipereeno-

We sit down in the food court with our food in front of us and 8 bags next to us. Five of them are clothes, one is accessories, and one is full to the brim on various computer games for Sym. Mostly expansions for the Sims. Sim digs into her burrito like an animal while I eat my chicken chow mein. Sym finishes like, two minutes before me and plays solitaire on her phone, humming some song. After I finish, we pick up our bags and a cute guy walks over.

"Hey, can I help you ladies with these?" He asks. He has blackish brown hair that falls onto his forehead with tan skin and dark brown eyes. He seems kind of muscular. He's wearing black and red flannel and black skinny jeans with black and white converse. He seems familiar. Sym just stares at him in awe.

"S-sure that would be great." She stutters out. Ive seen at least two guys hit on her today and none of them had her like this. He goes to get Syms bags from her hands and their hands touch. Sym looks like shes about to pass out shes so happy while he smiles widely. I see two other guys hanging out at a table close to us who are smiling in amusement.

"Im Symali." Sym says breathlessly.

"I'm Calum." He responds, with a bit of an austrailian accent. "And those two Jerks over there are Samuel and Seth." I smile and we walk out of the mall. We load all of our stuff into the car and I climb in, but Calum stops Sym.

"Can I get your number?" He asks and she nods. He hands her his phone and she puts her number in. He gets it back and puts his hands in his pockets. He kind of reminds me of a puppy, with the way he looks at Sym.

"So when will I see you again?" He asks and she giggles.

"Why don't you text me later and find out?" She flirts and he laughs.

"Well until then baby girl." He says and kisses her cheek before walking away. Sym gets in and looks at me for a second before freaking out. I flip out with her. We laugh when we calm down and she starts the car. She throws on Green Day and we're off, her gushing about Calum the entire time. That is so cute. Im glad Sym met her mate.

--

Kinda short! Sorry! Adorable tho.