Ch.7

As we get to the pack house, Symali starts to slow down until she comes to a complete stop. Mason and Rosie turn to us with curious faces. I look up at Symali and see her wide eyed.

"She needs a room! Imma go set one up. Mason, heads up!" She yells suddenly and throws me towards Mason, who easily swoops down and catches me from her short throw.

'Well then.' I scribble down and his chest vibrates with a low chuckle.

"Don't worry. She's always like this." Mason says and I go to laugh but all that came out was a sickening gurgle sound. I immediately cover my mouth and look back at my hand, only to find it covered in blood.

"Wait.. Is the wound still fresh?" Rosie asks and I slowly nod. They look at each other for a millisecond before sprinting to a house, which I'm assuming is the pack house. I smelt the house before I saw it honestly. It REEKED with the smell of sweat and oddly, Cupcakes. Strange. Usually those two wouldn't go too well together, but it's not as bad as you would probably think.

Rosie opens the door as Mason races me through a maze of halls that seems to go on endlessly. We come to a stop in front of a seemingly inopenable door but Mason opened it with his free arm very easily. This room does not smell like the rest of the house, it smells like antiseptic and everything is white. Like, hospital white. It makes me sick to my stomach just looking at it. A male doctor rushes over and examines our neck.

"We're in luck. It's still save-able. But we need to operate on her immediately." The doctor says after a minute or two.

Operate?! Like, surgery?!?!

They place me down on a table and stick a needle into my arm. Everything becomes dizzy and blurry before going black.

~Le Time Skip bc Batman stole my fries~

I wake up, feeling dizzy and in a TON of pain. I make a guttal sound as I roll over, just to be restricted by something. I open my eyes slightly to the scary sight of needles and wires. My eyes flash wide open as I see them everywhere. In my arms, in my legs, down my throat, and everywhere else possible. I let out a silent cry then see a sight even more terrifying. Blake. He walks over to me slowly, ever so slowly. When Suddenly he grabs my arm and yanks the wires out. I drop to the floor, unable to use my legs.

"Get up you stupid slave, you've got cleaning to do." He growls viciously, pure hatred in his eyes. I try to stand but the wire in my throat still restricts me.  Its my airway thing, to keep me breathing. He rips it from my throat roughly, and everything goes white.

I spring up in my bed and clutch my throat. I panic and take in my surroundings. I'm still in the hospital but instead of a deadly Blake, there's Symali, Rosie, Mason, the doctor, and a strange man and woman looking very concerned as they talk in the corner, their eyebrows bunched together.

I sit up and open my mouth to try to speak. Only to find pain. Extreme pain. Symali looks my way and freaks out. They all rush over.

"Don't try to talk dear. You just got back from surgery." The doctor says calmly and lays me down. "Just go back to sleep honey and when you wake everything will be better."

Everything goes dark again.