Ch. 19

Leo^^
--
Dove POV~

I wake the next day to Mason snoring lightly underneath me. I see theres a small puddle of drool on his shirt.

Well that's embarassing.

Good morning to you too Lisa.

I quickly try to wipe of the drool with my own shirt. Keyword, tried. Mason ends up wrapping me in his arms and rolls onto me. My legs fling out to the side as I try to get out from underneath this boulder I call my best friend. I finally roll him over and go to get off of him when he wakes up.

"Well, this is a nice surprise." Mason says with a wink and I see that I'm straddling him. My cheeks burn as I quickly scramble off of him. I walk awkwardly to my closet and get dressed with the door closed. I put on a navy blue tank and some white ripped jeans. I throw on my converse and brush out my hair. I see Mason left and flop on my bed. Can life just stop for a little while? I stand up and grab my bag, heading outside and jumping into Rose's car. Mason and Rose come out a few minutes later and we drive to school. We hop out and I sigh as I see my brother standing there. I grab my board as he walks towards me, his same cocky smile spread across his face. We stop in front of eachother and I cross my arms.

"Hiya there baby sister." He greets mockingly and I roll my eyes.

'Just stop Leo. I don't want to have to deal with you today.'

"Aww why? I thought we were super close.." He teases and goes to hug me. I push him away and hear Sym growl slightly from behind me.

"Down, bi-" He starts but Calum, being the amazing guy he is, shoves him. Leo doesn't move much but looks shocked by the humans movement.

"Finish that sentence. I dare you." Calum threatens and I smile. Leo raises his hands in surrender. Calum has no idea...

'Just get out of my way.' I write and he rolls his eyes before stepping out of the way. We walk down the halls when suddenly my backside starts to sting and I see Blake walking away with Jaxon and Zeke. Jaxon glares at Blake before mouthing I'm sorry while Blake winks at me. I flip him off before walking again.

Jeez, that actually really hurt. What even. What is with people today. Girls glare, guys stare, and I'm just here in a casual outfit. It's like I'm a princess or something.

~~~~~~Time Skip Bc Class~~~~~~

'You guys noticing this??' I ask at lunch and Mason shrugs. I look at our smallish group. Mason, Sym, Cal, Jaxon, Rose, Trinidee, and me.

"Well, I noticed that people keep talking about you in class." Rose adds on and Trinidee hums in agreement.

"Well, when you're gorgeous and have a cover up story like you do, it tends to happen. Give it a week." Jaxon says and I nod.

'And what exactly is my cover up story?'

"Well, it's been told that you used to model for a bunch of companies but were really shy, then you tripped one day, messed up your throat, and then, in a rebellious 'finding myself stage', you became a bad biker chick after being fired from modeling."

'How does anyone believe that load of bull?'

"Well, you look like you could model.." Jaxon grumbles into his food and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Wait, if that's a lie, what's the real story?" Calum asks and I mentally facepalm. He doesn't know. Human. Right.

"She fell on her bike and landed face first. Her neck got the worst of it." Sym shrugs and stares at me as she grabs another fry. I nod along and she smiles at him.